View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 11:56 AM   #50
JulieHRR
Splitcoast Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by zipperc98 View Post
I hate the circle scissor! I bought it and the cutting mat, then took it back, then got it again! Then I got a big shot and finally could use dies.

I have tried everything...it always moves when cutting no matter what I do. It sits on a shelf. I keep trying to sell.and nobody wants it. Not that I can blame them.
Ok, this had me chuckling. I love LOVE the Circle Scissor! Which one do you have? I love the Circle Scissor Pro--I think it's the basic one and the Plus is more deluxe?

Anyhoo, did you get a cutting MAT or a GLASS mat to use with it? If you're using a regular cutting mat with it, that is one thing that will cause a lot of grief. You need a glass mat with that tool.

I also figured out if I sprayed it with a light coating of temporary/removable spray adhesive, like Krylon, that holds the paper in place completely on the mat so it doesn't shift at all, and then I can cut circles like nobody's business!

I use a little metal spatula like the accessory one that Making Memories or Cricut makes for their electronic cutters to lift the paper up from the glass mat and it works GREAT!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!