View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 06:26 AM   #926
Paper Junky
Mad Swapper
Paper Junky's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Bow, NH
Posts: 1,627

I know you can get the thick round ones in Michael's.

Binder clips are the (usually) black clips to hold a stack of papers together if you needed more than just a paperclip. I also use them as chip clips.

I have also used hair clips to hold the sponges.
<-My sibling kitties, Milo and Rousseau
Paper Junky is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote