View Single Post
Old 10-23-2011, 03:39 AM   #1
LateBlossom
Watercolor Wizard

Default Clean and Simple (CAS) Favorites for the Week Ending October 23, 2011

Welcome to the Clean and Simple (or CAS, for short) Favorites thread! This is our place to celebrate the CAS style by acknowledging our favorite projects uploaded in the past week.

Newcomers are welcome! Please just jump right in and participate by linking to your own CAS favorites or by leaving comments on the projects others have linked to.

I'll get us started.

starbucks_stamper posted a cute Christmas card that uses paper piecing, Flower Soft, and baker's twine adorably

ravengirl's Perk Up coffee card is sweet and simple and oh so effective

mamamostamps posted a Hope card with a cascade of pink and red dragonflies that is simply beautiful

Aimes made a Just a Note card that is delicate, lovely, and perfectly designed

biggan used the faux tiles technique in a super clean and simple way with one of my favorite Hero Arts stamps ever; I also favorited her Cupcake Ghost card 'cause it's too stinkin' cute!

Understandblue used one of my favorite sayings of all time combined with a beautifully colored flight of butterflies on a delightfully CAS card

My time in the gallery was incredibly limited this week, so I am very much looking forward to seeing what everyone else found!

Thanks to everyone who makes time to upload cards on SCS. The gallery here is the richest source of inspiration I know of, and it's because so many people are so generous in sharing their talent.

Now, it's your turn! Please do share your favorites!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!