View Single Post
Old 10-16-2011, 07:49 PM   #1
Karen B Barber
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Default CC345 - BLUSHING ROSE LIMEADE...YUM! - 10/18/11

Hello everyone!!

Happy Tuesday, and Happy Color Challenge day!!! I HAVE TO TELL YOU, I DID THIS ALL BY MYSELF TODAY....NO HELP FROM VICKI.....THE LINKS ARE A BIT FUNKY BUT I DID IT ALL BY MYSELF!! SUCH A BIG GIRL.....SO PROUD!!!!! REJOICE WITH ME!!!!

My last color challenge choice - Cherry Calypso Mustard set me back severely in the self esteem department......whine, whine, whine, complain, complain, complain, I wanted to ask you all....."You wanna a little cheese with that whine???" ANYWAY.....I decided to take it all easy on you this month....with a pink, pinker and green combo.....who can't handle pink, pinker and green, I ask ya???? So.....drum roll.....the super simple "challenge" that probably won't even BE a challenge this month is: (which also happens to fit RIGHT in with our breast cancer awareness theme this month....)

BLUSHING BRIDE
REGAL ROSE
LUCKY LIMEADE

MIX it all UP and you get......BLUSHING ROSE LIMEADE!!! Sounds YUMMY, right????? And for dessert, and every one knows, Life is short and you should eat dessert FIRST, how about some GOLD EMBOSSING?????? HOPE you enjoy this combo.....I figured I would give you a nice easy week and maybe I could win a popularity contest this week giving you such easy colors....and it would help me recover from last time, and get back to my usual over confident self!!

And guess what guys??? Remember last time I was in the middle of remodeling and redecorating my new stamp studio and my husband said he would give me a month to have it as messy as my old one?? My husband was wrong, it's been over a month and my brand new stamp studio remains CLEAN!!! And I am stamping in it too!!!!

Here is the design team this week who made samples to inspire you in my no brainer, pink, pinker and green challenge!! Please don't even ask why my links come out so funky - don't go there.....I am clueless but if you click on them the samples come up and that's just gonna have to be good enough!! I stink at this, remember?????

CC345 - GOLD DIGGING by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Vicki - CC345 - PTI by vdutchr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

and our wonderful October Guest Designers

CC345 by tankgrl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC34u5 Merry Blushing Christmas by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

The Gallery -CC345 - Homemade Cards, Rubber Stamp Art, & Paper Crafts - Splitcoaststampers.com

Please keep in mind, too, that while we list SU colors for the challenges these are just color reference points. Use the closest colors you have. We want everyone to be able to play!!!

Please put CC345 in your keywords section (and if you have more than one challenge use a comma to separate them) so we can find your card! If you need help uploading click here! [Directions are in post #1]

Okay ladies- STAMP!!

Last edited by Karen B Barber; 10-18-2011 at 12:50 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!