View Single Post
Old 09-25-2011, 10:19 AM   #53
Mutnik
Easily Inspired

Thanks Jennifer for favoring my fall card. You sure made my day a happy one.
Thanks too Mary, for notifying me about it being favored.

Now for a few of my favorites this week:
Missro MMTPT164, Emerald Music City by Missro - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Robin what a great diminishing scene.

Cook22 MMTPT164 Mice Music by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Sabrina what a cute image! Love that flower!

Bailmac Enjoy CC341 by Bailmac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Pam, love your close up scene with the far away bg. Stunning!

justwritedesigns Birthday Banners CC341 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Julie, I love the texture on your houses. Fancytabulous scene! (new word I found, hehe)

raduse br MMTPT Musical Note by raduse - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Bonnie, this is just beautifully stunning. Loved it!

101Airborne MMTPT164 by 101Airborne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Kathy, love the softness of you flowers over the music script. Lovely card.

catcrazy Newsprint Poppies by catcrazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Janice, this was simply stunning. Your flowers were sooooo pretty over the script. Loved this big time!

There were so many wonderful cards. SCS card makers are the BEST!
Hugs,
Cathy :0)
2010 DT for Rubbernecker Stamps
My Gallery
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!