View Single Post
Old 09-25-2011, 06:55 AM   #31
Veertje
Inking Addict

Thank you so much for choosing me as one of your favorites ChaosMom and thank you so much for taking the time to let me know about it Kitty!! I too have been loving a lot on the Splitcoast Gallery this past week and my five favorites in no particular order are:

FS242 Autumn leaves by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers, by Biggan, absolutely gorgeous leaves there and love the quote!

You're The Rainbow After The Storm by Quixotic - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers, by Quixotic, love the easel shape, the gorgeous black ribbon and that coloring... gorgeous!

F4A83, WT341 Thanks for Spoiling Me-Open by summerthyme64 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers, by the gorgeous summerthyme64. Love the gorgeous colors and that paper she used and the stitches and her coloring... absolutely gorgeous sweetie!!

Noel by Chupa - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers, by Chupa, I actually had three cards by this lady in my favorites list, so guess I just love her work . This is my favorite of my favorites though, love the gorgeous colours on this card, the snowflake with the button, the lace, her coloring.. just love it!

You are on my Mind by **Inge** - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers, by **Inge**. I love how Inge colors, always have and always will, look at that gorgeous hair, the shading and the whole card design. Love your work sweetie!!

Thank you again ChaosMom and Kitty and thank you everyone else for the gorgeous inspiration you've given me this past week!!

Hugs,
Mariska
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!