View Single Post
Old 09-25-2011, 03:28 AM   #8
kittie747
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Judi, thank you so much for mentioning my Fall Floral Spray card. What a lovely way to start my morning. I really appreicate it.

Here are my favorites for the week.

FS241 ~ Beep! Beep! ~ by Toy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS241 Walking Duck by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS241 Thoughtful Titmouse by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Morning Sunflower (FG) by Francie G. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS136 CAS Autumn Blessings_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC341- HUES OF FALL.... by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Birthday Banners CC341 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC341...Happy Fall by AndreaEwen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC351 - DREAMING AUTUMN by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC351, Folded Christmas Trees by iluvstamping13 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT341 Trader Joe's Wreath by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FLLC, For Me... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A82 Mostly Blue Thank You by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Falling Autumn Leaves (FG) by Francie G. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC303 Blooming with Happiness by joan ervin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC351 Happy Haunting by Rox71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!