View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 07:56 PM   #117
tns103198
Rubber Obsessor

Barb,

I'm so sorry for your loss. Please know that my prayers are with you and your friends family. It's good to know that someone you love is now watching over you. I am sorry that you are unable to make it but glad to know that Laurie will be helping you out. Than you for still participating. Please know that if there is anything that any of us can do to help her out, we will do whatever it takes. Hope you like all your goodies when Lauries decided to share. lol

I hope everyone is doing well. I am now starting to not feel so good because time is running out. I have so much to do with this happening on Sat and then I leave for Laughlin, NV early Sun morning. Good thing all I doing is veggin cause I gonna b tired lol. The only thing I have complete at this point is my ABAC and recipe card. Notebook started, Swap bagged but supplies not boxed up, and Lottery not even started. It may be interesting cause Thurs and Friday night I busy. Oh boy.

If anyone needs anything please let us know.

I also forgot to mention if anyone needs to have a plug in please let me know. there are plenty but want to make sure I have an extention cord for you.

See you all in a few days.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!