View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 11:04 AM   #1
AnMiSu
Kookie Creator

Default *Finished* Swapped - Penguins Anything Goes Card Swap

I love penguins! And I have a couple of penguin stamps that I like to pull out and use whenever I can so I figured why not host a swap where everyone uses penguins. I would love to see what other penguin stamps are out there, and what everyone can come up with.

Description: This swap is for standard sized cards (4 ¼ x 5 ½ ). Different folds are acceptable as long as they’re full sized cards (no 3 x 3 for example). There is no particular theme or sentiment needed, just as long as your cards have penguins on them.

Quantity: 4 +1 (The +1 is for me). You will not receive one of your own back.

Vendor products: No vendor requirements, just ensure you use good quality supplies. Make something you’d want to receive.

Signing Cards: Feel free to include your Real Name,
SCS Name, Swap Name and/or email address on the backs of the cards so that other swappers know who’s done what.

Deadlines:
Sign-up date:
October 1, 2011
Due In Hand:
October 17, 2011
Return Date:
October 25, 2011

Mailing instructions:

Place swap items in a large baggie for waterproof purposes. Write your real name,
SCS name and swap name on a piece of paper and include in the baggie for identification purposes. Also include a self addressed envelope and postage on the side. The amount of postage should be the same amount that it takes to mail to me plus additional postage to ensure that enough postage will cover the returned swap items. Postage that is not used will be returned.

Please note that I am in Canada. For Americans, since different postage is needed for me to return to you, please do not place postage on the self addressed envelope. I will keep the cost in stamps so that I can participate in future swaps hosted by Americans and I will purchase the amount needed to send to you. Again, I will only keep the same amount of stamps that are needed for me to send to you and I will return extras.

Please PM me for my address when you’re ready to ship.

Michelle (Me) x 2
2. Robann Received
3. Robann Received
4. kraftykay (Kristina) Received
5. tweetybugshouse (Jan) Received
6. tweetybugshouse (Jan) Received
7. bkinibtm Received
8. doxiegal (Sally) Dropped

http://anmisu.blogspot.com

Last edited by AnMiSu; 11-08-2011 at 09:37 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!