Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 08-07-2011, 01:28 AM   #1  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts
Heart FAVORITES for the week ending August 7, 2011

Good morning! I am excited to be starting the Favorites post this week. I have appreciated Judi's (Crafts) faithfulness in starting this post week after week and was so happy she invited me to join her along with Linda (Holstein), Mary (jandjccc) and Shellie (shellied) on the notification team. Everyone is welcome to join in posting your favorites and if you are new check my next post for directions.

Here are my favorites for this week.

DTGD11kittie747 Butterfly Garden by joan ervin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

~Play the Music Your Soul Wants to Hear~ by Toy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Cupcake Ornament by sleepyinseattle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD11 3x3 Note Box CKM by LilLuvsStampin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Autumn Wreath by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Rolled Roses Birthday by sleepyinseattle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

aug3thanks1_by_jazzytobi by jazzytobi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD11 Christmas Cardinal CKM by LilLuvsStampin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD Wedding Tag by debbiemom23cs - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD11 Over the Hill by PickleTree - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD Sending Christmas by Sarah.Jane - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Last edited by kittie747; 08-07-2011 at 01:58 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-07-2011, 01:30 AM   #2  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Arrow If you are new to the FAVORITES threads, please read.

Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.

---

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again. We've had terrific cooperation on this request. Thanks!

Optional: Pay It Forward.
When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week. This idea started with a suggestion from APandi, seconded by ChaosMom.

---

Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.

1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the http:// address. Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Repeat as many times as you need for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.
Beginners are welcome to experiment in this thread. Broken links are no problem. We'll help you figure it out.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-07-2011, 02:23 AM   #3  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
SCS Gallery Moderator
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,053 Likes on 812 Posts

Yay, time to post before I head out for the day.
Wow, Kittie - so honoured you mentioned my wreath; I was definitely improvising without a cornflower punch, but your tutorial helped .

I have not one but two from Charlene - she was really rocking it this week.

LilLuvsStampin - Christmas Cardinal

LilLuvsStampin - Sympathy

hbrown - Sunflower Bear

Gem35 - Hope and Joy I've tried shaping wire, but never to such a beautiful effect as this.

Stamper4Hire - Thinking of You

;-) I was too busy stamping to get a whole lot of time in the gallery, but I know I've seen some stunning creations in the various DTGD challenge galleries.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-07-2011, 04:02 AM   #4  
Forum Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good morning Everyone! we're getting some much needed rain here so it's a good day to do some crafting and to grab a cup of copy and spend some time perusing the gallery and see all that I missed during the week!! Thanks to all who share!

kittie747 Distressed Just Because by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and Butterflies and Wisteria by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

KY SouthenBelle - Friendship is Sweet! by KY Southern Belle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

mamamostamps - New beginning by mamamostamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

andersen65 - Vintage roses by andersen65 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

angelasparkley - Fun Flowers die roses by angelsparkly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Edna15 - DTGD Especially for the Magical Debdeb by Edna15 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

AndreaEwen - CASEing Clare Buswell by AndreaEwen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MariLynn- WT334 I'm Praying ... by MariLynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cher2008 - WT334 Funky Fold by cher2008 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ShellyHickox Steampunk Telescoping Card by ShellyHickox - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and
and Steampunk Telescoping Card - open by ShellyHickox - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks to Kittie for doing the honors today! and to Judi, Linda, Mary and Shellie for all your work on this thread and in notifying all the artists listed here!

Have a good week Everyone!
Happy Crafting!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-07-2011, 04:11 AM   #5  

Received 374 Likes on 207 Posts

Good Morning!!! I know alot of you have been very busy getting all those challenges completed. I have some favs from this week, but I know I missed alot of beautiful creations.

IC296 Field Flowers #1 by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD11, Yellow Bloom by schirmcat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A76, CCMC161, Four Frames by LeAnne Pugliese - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Bunches of Flowers by luvs2stamp2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A76 ~Flowered Skirt~ by hollerinastamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD11lisahenke, DTGD11kittie747, DTGD11gbedwright, Named Polka Dot Paper F by Missro - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

For DTGD11... by fionna51 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reddyisco:CC334 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

You are loved by imastampin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS129 Fashionable by momof5sons - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC336, Sheri's one yr. by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CBC#122 Christmas in July by bmbfield - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Love is the Thread DTGD11 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers This card knocked my socks off!!!

Thanks for all the inspiration.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-07-2011, 04:41 AM   #6  
Stazon Splitcoast

Good Morning Stampers! I hope you're all having a great weekend!
Here are a few of my favorites:

jandjcc - IC296 Field Flowers #1
airbornewife - I "heart" my DAD ~ GM pickup CHF card
dazzling - Faith in Nature
Anne Ryan - Did U Catch a Bug
mother's daughter - F4A76 Oodles of itty bitty flowers
charmedstamping - Eternity
Shadow's Mom - Summertime CAS
LeAnne Pugliese - F4A76, CCMC161, Four Frames
Carriejoe - Pretty as a Pennant
gregzgurl - JB15: Bright, Shiny Gift
Shadow's Mom - WT334, CTD153, MOJO202 With Love
calgirl - WT334, Young Native Child
hollerinastamps - WT334 ~Apple Kraft~
cullenwr - CC334, Mojo202 Nice Thought
ShellyHickox - Steampunk Telescoping Card
and here

Thanks for all the wonderful inspiration ladies!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-07-2011, 04:49 AM   #7  

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Thanks so much, Carol, for mentioning my mojo card! Hugs!

Wanda Cullen ~ Dirty Dozen Alumni, On design team for Papertrey Ink, Designer for Color Throwdown and Fusion Card Challenges Cullen-ary Creations[/URL]...my blog HERE'S MY GALLERY[/URL]

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-07-2011, 05:05 AM   #8  
Splitcoast DirtyDozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Cards I put into my favorites are ones I'd like to try to CASE in the future. I found several cards to put into my favorites this week.

allee's DTGD11AndreaEwen by allee's - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Autumn Smile DTGD11 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC334, DTGD11JanTInk, birthday card by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD11 Timeless Retiform by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-07-2011, 05:14 AM   #9  

Thanks for the shout-out Linda A pleasant surprise on a dreary Sunday. There is some amazing work out there this week with the DTGD challenges - thanks for the inspiration everyone! Here are a few of my faves that have not yet been mentioned:

Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge 115; Squigglefly Challenge 109; and TSC08 by 101Airborne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
A Lady and Her Dog by Anne Ryan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers (welcome back, Anne...you were missed)
CAS129 Belated Birthday by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Passionate and Colorful CC334 by CAKath - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Threads_of_Love_4_Boy_by_patsmethers by patsmethers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT334, Young Native Child by calgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A76 Vintage by StampingQueenJAR - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC336 ~Irish Blessing~ by hollerinastamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Thanks to everyone for the ideas, inspiration and support. Have a peaceful week.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-07-2011, 05:34 AM   #10  
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart

Thank you, Kittie, for starting this thread . I've got a long list this week....

Grand Victorian Box by ChristineCreations - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mark's Finest Papers Challenge-Anything but an A2 by Gingerbeary8 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD Joyeux Noel - inspiration by hbrown - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wishing for Snow by newstampinaddict - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD11IlinaCrouse Poison? Or Candy? by Understandblue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT334 Krafty Bird by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT334 Afternoon Tea Box DTGD11debbiedee by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Kraft Thank You by Julia S - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT333 A girl with tulips by niki1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT157, SMILE by pidgesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Small Miracles by Gem35 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Quilted Gift Box by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wrist Pincushion by nancyt - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MFTGUESTDT0811, close up of birthday boy pin by AR by Angela R. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC336 Amazing Grace by joan ervin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MFT Pin by kookydelucy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I totally appreciate the help with gallery notifications each week. Thanks so much Mary, Linda, Shellie, and Kittie.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-07-2011, 05:58 AM   #11  
Stazon Splitcoast

Here's several of my favorites for the past week!

My all time favorite is this beauty by Sallie
IC296 Summer in a Jar by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Then of course there's this purple beauty by Bev
DTGD11TexasGrammy * Just Because by TexasGrammy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

This is a beautiful flower and card by Wendy Jordan
August Viva La Verve Challenge!! Week One by luvscards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

This blue beauty by Julia
DTGD11 All Hearts Come Home by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I love this wedding card by Lois, look at that champagne
DTGD11 Love and Honor by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

This is a happy card with the flowers and polka dots by Carol
CL_QFTD72, F4A76 Friendship by carol_PA925 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

and who wouldn't love this beautiful get well card with the pretty flower and chocolates, by Angela
DTGD11 feel better treats by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

This is a happy card by Jami
DTDG Happiness by Jami - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I know Sabrina's card has already been mentioned, but the wreath with the pretty blue flowers, makes me think of the chicory that blooming here now
Autumn Wreath by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

and this autumn beauty by Liz
DTGD11Toy by lazylizard - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
and a early Happy Birthday to you Liz!

Loved all the DTGD challenges this week!

Have a great Sunday and a wonderful week ahead!

Have fun and be creative!

Jennifer
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-07-2011, 05:59 AM   #12  
Stazon Splitcoast

My fav's....
101Airborne... Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge 115; Squigglefly Challenge 109; and TSC08 by 101Airborne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
stampercamper.. IC296 Tiny Teacup by stampercamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Some very pretty rooster cards this week.
missro.. IC296, Rustic Rooster by Missro - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
redbugdriver.. IC296 ~ Napkin Inspired by Redbugdriver - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Mutnik.. F4A76 - ...potted tiny flowers... by Mutnik - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WeeBeeStampin.. F4A76~Itty Bitty Flowers 4 Christmas by WeeBeeStampin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
ollerinastamps.. F4A76 ~Flowered Skirt~ by hollerinastamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
eured99.. sc233 SUO, F4A76, Always Thankful by eured99 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MindyYoung.. A Friend Knows by MindyYoung - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
chrisation.ink.. DTGD11 WATERCOLOR TRIO by chrisations.ink - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAKath.. Ahh, the Fall DTGD WT334 by CAKath - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
barbaradwyer82.. WT334, Christmas Kraft by barbaradwyer82 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MariLynn.. WT334 I'm Praying ... by MariLynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
true-2-you.. Ice Cream For Kraft! ~ Coloring Tutorial Card by true-2-you - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-07-2011, 06:04 AM   #13  
Stazon Splitcoast

A big Thank you to Carol_PA925 for the mention of my Oodles of itty bitty flowers card!! You started my house cleaning day off with a nice warm fuzzy feeling.

Oh yeah, here's one more of my favorites,
WT334 - ...paint can birdie... by Mutnik - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Though I do have to say, Cathy's gallery is in my Favorites listing, so pretty much whatever Cathy makes is a favorite of mine! If only I had her talent!

Have fun and be creative!

Jennifer
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-07-2011, 06:16 AM   #14  
Stazon Splitcoast

Default Favorites

Woo hoo for Kittie! Did you sweat getting the thread started like I did? ;)

Here are my favorites:

hbrown - TLC336 Spirit of Christmas

dini - Christmas Cuppa

girlydecou - Birthday Wishes

corinnamcgregor - DTGD11 Sing Anyway by Corinna

rainy - DTGD - Rainy Days

Kharmagirl - Kick Up Your Heels!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-07-2011, 06:18 AM   #15  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Here are some of the favorites I found...

Happy Birthday Doug! by YLM
Thank You by kaygee47
DTGD11lisahenke, DTGD11kittie747, DTGD11gbedwright, Named Polka Dot Paper F by Missro
DIRTY GIRL CHALLENGE CARD by Karen B Barber
QFTD72, IC296 for Emily by MelodyGal
QFTD67 A Sunflower for Nancy and WT334 by MelodyGal
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-07-2011, 06:28 AM   #16  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

ChaosMom, Thank you so much for entering my Just Because in today's favorites. I really appreciate it so much.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-07-2011, 06:37 AM   #17  
Pearl-ExPert

Thank you Linda for your kind mention of my card! It put a smile on my face!! Thank you Shellie for letting me know.
FS324 and Tuesday Teapotter
Life is about choices. Choose to live each day to its fullest.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-07-2011, 06:38 AM   #18  
Stazon Splitcoast

Huge thank-you hugs to Jennifer (mother's daughter) for adding my Friendship card to your list of favorites! You've added such a happy moment to my day and it's much appreciated!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-07-2011, 06:48 AM   #19  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

[QUOTE=shellied;18600356]Woo hoo for Kittie! Did you sweat getting the thread started like I did? ;)

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-07-2011, 06:53 AM   #20  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 30 Likes on 29 Posts

Thank you Holstein for mentioning my card. I'm so flattered, there is soooo much talent, I'm not worthy.

Kittie thanks for letting me know.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-07-2011, 06:55 AM   #21  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

ChaosMom, I didn't notice that you had also favorited my Butterflies and Wisteria card until I got the notice from Crafts. Thank you so much again for mentioning my cards.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-07-2011, 06:58 AM   #22  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 407 Likes on 353 Posts

Jennifer(mother's daughter) thank you so much for mentioning my "Summer in a Jar" and your kind words! You really brightened up my Sunday morning. Thanks, Mary, for notifying me. You both are appreciated. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-07-2011, 06:59 AM   #23  

I found this absolutely adorable card by this week's FEATURED STAMPER - daiseyfreak...

Let's go camping by daiseyfreak
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-07-2011, 07:01 AM   #24  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Jennifer THANK YOU so much for mentioning my Happiness card! And thanks Kittie for letting me know. What a sweet way to start the day!

I have a couple to add:

CAKath - Swirls of Hope

rainy - Wonderful Day

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-07-2011, 07:14 AM   #25  

Thank you! Glad you liked the card. I didn't get a chance to surf around this week so I'm heading into the gallery to find some fantastic nuggets to share!

Quote:

Originally Posted by carol_PA925View Post
Good Morning Stampers! I hope you're all having a great weekend!
Here are a few of my favorites:

jandjcc - IC296 Field Flowers #1
airbornewife - I "heart" my DAD ~ GM pickup CHF card
dazzling - Faith in Nature
Anne Ryan - Did U Catch a Bug
mother's daughter - F4A76 Oodles of itty bitty flowers
charmedstamping - Eternity
Shadow's Mom - Summertime CAS
LeAnne Pugliese - F4A76, CCMC161, Four Frames
Carriejoe - Pretty as a Pennant
gregzgurl - JB15: Bright, Shiny Gift
Shadow's Mom - WT334, CTD153, MOJO202 With Love
calgirl - WT334, Young Native Child
hollerinastamps - WT334 ~Apple Kraft~
cullenwr - CC334, Mojo202 Nice Thought
ShellyHickox - Steampunk Telescoping Card
and here

Thanks for all the wonderful inspiration ladies!

Check out My Blog or My SU Website

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-07-2011, 07:35 AM   #26  

ChaosMom, thank you so much for mentioning my card in post #4. I've had a really bad week and you just made me smile. Your thoughtfulness is so appreciated that now I'm going to cry - yes, it was a really bad week.

Thanks to my bestest GF Taylor for letting me know.

Stampin' Up! Only Challenges Design Team
Proud Fan Club Member Since 2007
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-07-2011, 07:36 AM   #27  
Compulsive Stamper

Thanks so much, ChaosMom and Carol, for mentioning my telescoping card! I just joined a few days ago and you have made me feel very welcomed.

Shelly
Eileen Hull Inspiration Team
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-07-2011, 07:43 AM   #28  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 291 Likes on 115 Posts

Thanks, Carol_PA925, for mentioning my Bright, Shiny Gift card! It's been so long since I've been able to create and post on anything like a regular basis - I've really, really missed SCS! Maybe things will be more "normal" for me now... Thanks again!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-07-2011, 07:49 AM   #29  

Gee, Carol! Thank you so much for mentioning my With Love card. And, thank you, Linda, for letting me know! I've been trying to get my DTGD challenges done so I haven't taken the time to look for this week.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-07-2011, 07:54 AM   #30  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you Linda(Holstein) for picking my Field Flowers as one of your fav's.
This is one of your cards that I missed,
CC334, DTGD11JanTInk, birthday card by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
and I just had to mention it too. It's a beauty for sure. Thanks to Lois for bringing it to the fav's this week. Now it's in my favorites.
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-07-2011, 07:59 AM   #31  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrishGView Post
I found this absolutely adorable card by this week's FEATURED STAMPER - daiseyfreak...

Thank you sooooooo much!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-07-2011, 07:59 AM   #32  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrishGView Post

thank you so very very much, how exciting!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-07-2011, 08:08 AM   #33  
Stazon Splitcoast

A special thanks to ~~~Carol_PA925~~~for picking my Field Of Flowers for one of her favorites.
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-07-2011, 08:16 AM   #34  

Thanks so much Chaosmom for mentioning my CASE of Clare Buswell's card...it was totally a labor of love!

I didn't have much time in the gallery this week, but I do have a few favorites to add to this thread:

The most beautifully and vibrant colored sun flowers:
DTGD11 Sun Flowers by Arizona Maine

A wonderful mix of colors, the blue just stands out magnificently against the neutral background:
So Happy For You!! by redlynny

A vintage delight, with some gorgeous floral accents:
Burlap Pocket Card by cbuswell

Check out this flower and it's gorgeous middle:
DTGD11 All Occasion by ashdale
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-07-2011, 08:18 AM   #35  

THANKS SO MUCH, JUDI (Crafts), for mentioning my birthday boy pin!!! You made my Sunday!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-07-2011, 08:19 AM   #36  
Die Cut Diva

Thanks for the shout-out, Carol! And to Kittie for letting me know!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-07-2011, 08:19 AM   #37  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,053 Likes on 812 Posts

Thank you, Clownmom - of all my cards that was the one DH really didn't like so it's extra special to find it mentioned here.
And thank you too, mother's daughter, for mentioning my wreath again .
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-07-2011, 08:24 AM   #38  
SCS Community Manager Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 1,551 Likes on 667 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to UnderstandBlue
Heart

Oh Judi thank you so much for mentioning my treat box card! I had such a blast making that - I'm not much of a 3D gal, and this might have converted me - and to see it here makes my weekend!!!

xxxoooo

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-07-2011, 08:54 AM   #39  
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:

Originally Posted by HolsteinView Post
Good Morning!!! I know alot of you have been very busy getting all those challenges completed. I have some favs from this week, but I know I missed alot of beautiful creations.

IC296 Field Flowers #1 by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD11, Yellow Bloom by schirmcat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A76, CCMC161, Four Frames by LeAnne Pugliese - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Bunches of Flowers by luvs2stamp2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A76 ~Flowered Skirt~ by hollerinastamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD11lisahenke, DTGD11kittie747, DTGD11gbedwright, Named Polka Dot Paper F by Missro - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

For DTGD11... by fionna51 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reddyisco:CC334 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

You are loved by imastampin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS129 Fashionable by momof5sons - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC336, Sheri's one yr. by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CBC#122 Christmas in July by bmbfield - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Love is the Thread DTGD11 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers This card knocked my socks off!!!

Thanks for all the inspiration.
Thanks for mentioning my CBC #122 card
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-07-2011, 08:57 AM   #40  
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Kittie! Thanks so much for mentioning my Wedding Tag. Your DTGD challenge was awesome! Very Inspiring!!
Reply With Quote Likes