View Single Post
Old 08-07-2011, 05:14 AM   #9
momof5sons
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Thanks for the shout-out Linda A pleasant surprise on a dreary Sunday. There is some amazing work out there this week with the DTGD challenges - thanks for the inspiration everyone! Here are a few of my faves that have not yet been mentioned:

Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge 115; Squigglefly Challenge 109; and TSC08 by 101Airborne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
A Lady and Her Dog by Anne Ryan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers (welcome back, Anne...you were missed)
CAS129 Belated Birthday by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Passionate and Colorful CC334 by CAKath - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Threads_of_Love_4_Boy_by_patsmethers by patsmethers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT334, Young Native Child by calgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A76 Vintage by StampingQueenJAR - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC336 ~Irish Blessing~ by hollerinastamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Thanks to everyone for the ideas, inspiration and support. Have a peaceful week.

My time is not mine to have, but mine to share
Proud Fan Club member
Marzi, Punchkateer Apprentice - why use 1 when you can use 2? or 8?
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!