View Single Post
Old 08-07-2011, 04:02 AM   #4
ChaosMom
Forum Fanatic

Good morning Everyone! we're getting some much needed rain here so it's a good day to do some crafting and to grab a cup of copy and spend some time perusing the gallery and see all that I missed during the week!! Thanks to all who share!

kittie747 Distressed Just Because by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and Butterflies and Wisteria by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

KY SouthenBelle - Friendship is Sweet! by KY Southern Belle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

mamamostamps - New beginning by mamamostamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

andersen65 - Vintage roses by andersen65 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

angelasparkley - Fun Flowers die roses by angelsparkly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Edna15 - DTGD Especially for the Magical Debdeb by Edna15 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

AndreaEwen - CASEing Clare Buswell by AndreaEwen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MariLynn- WT334 I'm Praying ... by MariLynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cher2008 - WT334 Funky Fold by cher2008 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ShellyHickox Steampunk Telescoping Card by ShellyHickox - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and
and Steampunk Telescoping Card - open by ShellyHickox - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks to Kittie for doing the honors today! and to Judi, Linda, Mary and Shellie for all your work on this thread and in notifying all the artists listed here!

Have a good week Everyone!
Happy Crafting!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!