View Single Post
Old 08-07-2011, 01:28 AM   #1
kittie747
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Heart FAVORITES for the week ending August 7, 2011

Good morning! I am excited to be starting the Favorites post this week. I have appreciated Judi's (Crafts) faithfulness in starting this post week after week and was so happy she invited me to join her along with Linda (Holstein), Mary (jandjccc) and Shellie (shellied) on the notification team. Everyone is welcome to join in posting your favorites and if you are new check my next post for directions.

Here are my favorites for this week.

DTGD11kittie747 Butterfly Garden by joan ervin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

~Play the Music Your Soul Wants to Hear~ by Toy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Cupcake Ornament by sleepyinseattle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD11 3x3 Note Box CKM by LilLuvsStampin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Autumn Wreath by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Rolled Roses Birthday by sleepyinseattle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

aug3thanks1_by_jazzytobi by jazzytobi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD11 Christmas Cardinal CKM by LilLuvsStampin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD Wedding Tag by debbiemom23cs - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD11 Over the Hill by PickleTree - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD Sending Christmas by Sarah.Jane - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Last edited by kittie747; 08-07-2011 at 01:58 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!