Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 02-25-2006, 01:28 PM   #1  
Polyshrink Goddess

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking A great BIG Thank You to Dayna Ann

Hi Dayna!
It's here! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH! I love that print pattern stamp and we used it at the party last night and it was so hard NOT to order it, but I didn't. ALl the ribbon OMG! I am drooling here. Is the gingham and grosgrain SU? Just wondering.The copper metal rimmed tags are cool too, I have never seen copper ones. The button's and the deluxe dies are very pretty and will be nice additions to my cards and scrapbooks. The magazine is great, I pick it up every now and then too, nice to see a lot of SU stuff in there! And the noteworthy stamp set too! Wow you were very generous. My husband took the box out already, so I still need your mailing address to send a proper thank you.

I am one happy stamper!
gottastamp
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-02-2006, 12:49 PM   #2  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oh My! You are too nice! I just saw this today. I am so pleased that you liked all of the stuff. I was so nervous that you would order the print pattern, but I am glad that you got it from me instead. LOL!
Enjoy!

ahahahahahDaynaahahahaha
Anyone can be an artist.....you just have to have the desire not to get up early in the morning.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes