View Single Post
Unread 07-29-2011, 06:34 AM   #4
Insane Embellisher
meeyore151's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: NE OH
Posts: 844

The SU Embossing Folder that comes closest to looking like linen is the Square Lattice one, but I haven't seen any that are actually called Linen. PTI has a Linen and Canvas Impression Plate, could that be it? Sorry I can't be of much help, either.
meeyore151 is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote