View Single Post
Old 07-27-2011, 11:00 AM   #46
piglady56
Matboard Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindykid View Post
Before you sign up, you may want to carefully read all the stipulations in the consultant agreement. I know some of the provisions were highly discussed the last time it was updated, especially the part about electronic communications including emails, blogs, websites, etc. and representing products from other companies.

Make sure you talk with your potential upline or directly with the company to understand the provisions.

Consultant Agreement
That's right...you are not allowed to endorse or make ANY reference to other companies' products. And when you conduct a workshop, all products need to be SU. But that makes sense--you want to encourage your customers to BUY from you rather than go somewhere else to purchase their supplies.

My kit comes today....YAY!! I know that going to my LSS or other stores will be on a "look but don't buy(well, don't buy AS MUCH, lol)," but my shopping will now be really convenient--right at the touch of my fingers!!

I love SU products, and although they may not offer everything that I like to use, I'll definitely buy from myself first!

Good luck to all of you!!

Order 24/7 for my site, http://www.longaberger.com/pattitus[/COLOR]
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!