View Single Post
Old 07-21-2011, 05:38 PM   #41
terriboo
Rubber Obsessor

Default lharnish aded some info...

Quote:
Originally Posted by maryrose View Post
2.) The half price item they were referring to is probably the benefit from being hostess of a workshop over the $4oo level.
I also signed-up this month as a hobby demo and went through all the info myself...

I believe that in Canada, the first level for the 1/2 off benefit starts at workshops totalling 525$ and up...means if your WS totals 525$ you can choose any item at 50% off....btw, our minimums are 400$/quarter.

If you sign up this month, your real full quarter will be October-December.

You can make substitutions on most of the starter kit (I ordered 4 incolor pads since I already had those colors as well as different stamps and paper more to my style)

If you sign before August you and your demo will get an opportunity for a free Christmas kit.

The kit costs 119$ + tax with shipping already included which I was pleasantly surprised to see

On your birthday month your FIRST purchase of that month you will get an extra 15% off ONE item (so 35% total). Again, only for the first item you order that month (so this may influence you and your mom on who's Birthday month you prefer to have the discount.

BTW, I called the Calgary Office since I sent my papers via snail mail and had some questions and they were super helpful and as well as the general Demo Support.

I'm sure other Demos will know much more but just wanted to give you some quick info.

GOOD LUCK!
Terri
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!