View Single Post
Old 07-17-2011, 02:43 PM   #238
Mothermark
Dirty Dozen Alumni
SCS Challenge Hostess

This is My Story.

Heart MMTPT155 ~ DESTINATION STATION

TEAPOT TUESDAY DESTINATION STATION #MMTPT155:

This week's destination is Myersville, Maryland. If you would like a destination for your card this week, how about sending it to Jake, a 13 year old boy who has had multiple surgeries since his birth. He's a wonderful, happy, fun-loving little kid that just has had too much surgery in his young life. Can you imagine having more surgeries than the years of your young life? Jake just celebrated his 13th birthday on July 8th and surgery #17 is on the schedule. His entire summer will be consumed with recovery and he will need some happy mail. Even a belated birthday card would be awesome!!

If you did not click into one of the For the Sake of Jake links in the Teapot Tuesday Challenge, here is that link again for more information about Jake:

For the Sake of Jake

A special request has been issued to bring cards (Birthday or Best Wishes) to Jake this summer to get him through yet another surgery! If you are able, please enclosed a knock~knock joke, riddle or funny story inside your card and please print anything you write in the card so Jake can read it better, he is not so good with cursive! Ha!

To help you out, here are a couple of links to find a cute joke for The Sake of Jake!

Knock Knock Jokes for Kids.

Kid Jokes and Humor

Fun4Children ~ Jokes and Riddles

Here is Jake's address:

Jake Watson
P.O. Box 212
Myersville, MD 21773

I would like to send out a special thank you to fellow SCSer Vixen Stamper (Karen) for sharing this information For The Sake of Jake! Thank you Karen!

Thank you everyone from Karen and I!

Last edited by Mothermark; 07-18-2011 at 06:19 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!