View Single Post
Old 07-14-2011, 04:02 AM   #1
Badger53186
Mad Swapper

Lightbulb SU! DVD case inserts

After much discussion, it looks like this is the best way to go in order to share the inserts that we make for sets we originally bought in wood mount and want to keep long term in their unmounted state using the Stampin' Up! format for the cases and the index sheet.

There are 95 stamp sets that have already been created in either a JPG insert or a PDF insert or both. Some are available in green (current set) and orange (retired set) so this transfer will take a while. Some of these have been duplicated already. I will just add all of them to this thread so there will be duplicates. Maybe one artist's work will work better for you. Who knows! Might as well have options!!

I am also concerned that they print out as they should (not too concerned about the PDFs, but the JPGs can be wonky!) so if you print it out and it does not work, let me know.

For all of these downloads, they work best if you save the image to your hard drive, then open it and print it.

For the most part, these talented ladies made these with SU! My Digital Studio.

Put your hands together and give them a big woo-woo when you use their template!

Eventually I will add a spreadsheet to this post so that you can see what sets are here to use as well as a guide so that you don't spend a lot of time on one that is already done! DONE!!!

It never fails to amaze me how wonderful people on this site are about sharing their work. Thanks to all!
Attached Files
File Type: xlsx DVD inserts ver2 to post 85.xlsx (17.0 KB, 9420 views)

Last edited by Badger53186; 07-17-2011 at 07:02 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!