View Single Post
Unread 07-07-2011, 03:16 PM   #284
Stazon Splitcoast
hedgiemama's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 10,138

You can ask your lawyer to write into your divorce that you can change your name at "any time" thereafter. So you can do it when you feel you want to. I couldn't decide so that is what I did. I will wait to see if my girl's marry. If they do and take their husband's names, I will change mine. I just want the three of us to have the same last name right now.
hedgiemama is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote