View Single Post
Old 06-30-2011, 11:12 AM   #37
maryrose
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by beaddict View Post
I find it amazing how people can't manage to stay on the topic of the original post. This wasn't supposed to be about why a person should or shouldn't use the product of only one company, it was about why do you use only the product of one particular company.

I use the product of mostly only one company because I have a budget and if I were to shop at too many other places for paper-crafting supplies I would bankrupt my family and run out of room to store everything. I sometimes buy a die or stamp set or punch or whatever from another company because I like it. Not because I feel limited.

So back to the OP's question: Why do you demo or use the 1 company's products that you do?

Happy Stampin' everyone. No matter where you shop!

shellie
Not to be too picky here, but the OP never did post a question, just a statement.

After pondering this thread for a while, I realized something else. I've worked for a major women's clothing retailer for almost two years. We were strongly encouraged to wear current clothing from our store because customers saw it, and then wanted it. We're all somewhat visual by nature, and what you see is what you want to buy.

Having said that, I think that if I ever went back to being an SU demo, I would be 100% SU. Customers want what they see, and if I was in the job of selling SU, then I should always show them SU. It just makes good business sense.

As a shopper, I do limit myself to just a few favorite places. I like the convenience of ordering from home and having items shipped to me. I'm not a huge fan of Archivers. It seems like I drive all the way there, and they never have the products I want, so I end up buying Glue Dots and going home.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!