View Single Post
Old 06-30-2011, 08:01 AM   #29
pixxiewacorgi
Crimping Master

Definitely not an inferior crafter. Am looking at your gallery, and it has loads of stunning cards.
I see why people stick to a single company. It's easier and stress-free! Sometimes, going through my stuff while creating, having so many things stresses me because it's way more effort, going through every single piece of card stock to find the closest match. Then again, I know I have any color I'd need so, if I want to use a particular piece of designer paper, I WILL have card stock to match. I have Bazzil, SU!, PTI any day now when it arrives in the mail , Colorbok, American Crafts, etc.
Still, if you stick to one company, it makes the hobby more enjoyable if only because there's no stress present and you get to completely enjoy creating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minders View Post
I have PLENTY of imagination. Everyone is different and I work better limited in one company AND as I pointed out I don't spend "too" much. Different strokes for different folks. Awesome for you if you are comfortable creating with that much stuff, I'm just not. Maybe that makes me an inferior crafter....oh well...
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!