Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 06-29-2011, 12:52 PM   #1  
ch
Mad Swapper

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default This is why I'm SU (or PTI, or TAC or whatever) only.

I needed a card and I'm trying to use some of my STUFF. So I a grab a classy piece of Designer Cardstock. It is from CratePaper, vintage 2007. It is still cute so I try and turn it into the focal point of a card with a simple saying. Sound easy, and it would have been but with all I own from SU I had a hard time putting the card together!
The back ground was between white and vanilla, I used white and sponged the edges with crumb cake. It worked, kind of. I used kraft ribbon as a last resort. The print had a blue in it that did not come close to matching any of SU's blues.
I think you get the picture. I finished the card, it was fine but....that is why I am SUO. It drives me crazy when I have a stamp room full of colors that do not match my cute piece of paper. I am color challenged (but I make amazing cookies) that is why I enjoy sticking with one line of product. Some say it is boring but it suits me fine!
So I will purchase one or two packages of designer paper, the ribbon and brads to match. I probably already have the paper and ink. And it works....For me!!
SU has some cute ribbon and designer paper in the new catty, but I just may use what i have, at least for a day or two.
Have a happy stamping day!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-29-2011, 01:35 PM   #2  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 501 Likes on 222 Posts

I can relate!

What I did was make a small binder (3x5 size) that I carry in my purse. In it I have swatches of my SU paper. If I see a cute pad of paper, out comes the little book and I check to see if it will work with my cardstock. If not, it better be wonderful paper or else I don't buy it! ;)
I'll stand with arms high and heart abandoned,
in awe of the One who gave it all.
I'll stand, my soul, Lord, to You surrendered,
all I am is Yours.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-29-2011, 05:33 PM   #3  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

I'm SUO because I find it easier to match and coordinate things in one company. I get overwhelmed with too many choices. I feel that while I still spend a lot of money I'm more productive and use more of what I do buy. I also LOVE to shop so it's better that I limit myself to one company because I could EASILY overspend a lot if I bought from more than one.

And as far as why it's SU it's just because that's what I was introduced to first. I would probably be whatever only if I found xyz company first:-) I do think SU is the best though...but I'm biased, lol! Oh and I became SUO way before I became a demo and it is WHY I became a demo. Again, it's just easier for me!

Check out my blog

Proud SCS Fan Club Member
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-29-2011, 05:50 PM   #4  
Hardware Hotshot

I lose my mind going in somewhere say like Archivers. Nothing matches to me and I'm overwhelmed! I have to stay "dedicated and true" to one company for my sanity.

I've chosen SU because we've all had a great time the last five years getting together @ monthly workshops and creating. It's like we're in this great club!

I get very stressed and anxious trying to coordinate on my own. I LOVE having just one company to focus on.

Last edited by Allistamps123; 06-29-2011 at 05:59 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-29-2011, 05:53 PM   #5  
ch
Mad Swapper

Quote:

Originally Posted by fionna51View Post
I can relate!

What I did was make a small binder (3x5 size) that I carry in my purse. In it I have swatches of my SU paper. If I see a cute pad of paper, out comes the little book and I check to see if it will work with my cardstock. If not, it better be wonderful paper or else I don't buy it! ;)
What a great idea. That would save a lot of paper matching headache! If it doesn't match what I have I don't really want to deal with it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-29-2011, 05:55 PM   #6  

Quote:

Originally Posted by Allistamps123View Post
I lose my mind going in somewhere say like Archivers. Nothing matches to me and I'm overwhelmed! I have to "dedicated and true" to one company for my sanity.

I've chosen SU because we've all had a great time the last five years getting together @ monthly workshops and creating. It's like we're in this great club!

I get very stressed and anxious trying to coordinate on my own. I LOVE having just one company to focus on.
We sounds very alike...I LOVE archiver's but it stresses me out to the max..I just spin in circles and don't know what to look at, lol!

Check out my blog

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-29-2011, 06:43 PM   #7  
Crimping Master

Oh Baloney. All you need is a little imagination and as pointed out some swatches. I have around 160 different ink pads from a variety of companies including SU! and find it pretty easy to match pretty well anything. I keep a variety of ribbons, I also sew so ribbons are a necessity. You just have to work a little harder at matching that is all. Or, shock! horror! make your own colours.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-29-2011, 07:14 PM   #8  

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenwhiteView Post
Oh Baloney. All you need is a little imagination and as pointed out some swatches. I have around 160 different ink pads from a variety of companies including SU! and find it pretty easy to match pretty well anything. I keep a variety of ribbons, I also sew so ribbons are a necessity. You just have to work a little harder at matching that is all. Or, shock! horror! make your own colours.
I have PLENTY of imagination. Everyone is different and I work better limited in one company AND as I pointed out I don't spend "too" much. Different strokes for different folks. Awesome for you if you are comfortable creating with that much stuff, I'm just not. Maybe that makes me an inferior crafter....oh well...

Check out my blog

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-29-2011, 08:03 PM   #9  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 29 Likes on 12 Posts

I have no problem understanding why lots of people are one brand only, but it wouldn't, couldn't ever be me. There are just too many things out there that SU or any one company just doesn't carry. And I must have them all.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-29-2011, 09:39 PM   #10  
Crimping Master

I used to be SU! only because there was so much I wanted from them. Now I'm At a point where I got bored with just their selection and I buy whatever I want.

I think one of the things I noticed is that SU encourages everything to match, but I think it's more about using colours that compliment each other. I got tired of being told that I "should" use a certain colour. It' a great tool for many, but I love going through my dsp
and finding colours that compliment!

What it boils down to, do whatever rocks your boat!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-29-2011, 10:13 PM   #11  
Crimping Master

Quote:

Originally Posted by MindersView Post
I have PLENTY of imagination. Everyone is different and I work better limited in one company AND as I pointed out I don't spend "too" much. Different strokes for different folks. Awesome for you if you are comfortable creating with that much stuff, I'm just not. Maybe that makes me an inferior crafter....oh well...
I was not inferring that you were inferior in anyway, and I am sorry that you feel that. What I feel is that by limiting yourself to just one company it seems to be narrowing your imagination from the real freedom of creation it could have if you did spread it around a bit.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-29-2011, 11:50 PM   #12  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

I have this problem with matching too, but only with patterned paper. Sometimes not only do I have a problem matching the colours in the paper, but the style of it (elegant, country, masculine, clean, "busy", etc.). I just stay away from buying patterned papers. My friend gave me a pile of her patterned paper scraps, and I've been using those. It is always a small triumph when I manage to use some, because it really IS difficult for me.

I have no problem matching anything else - solid-coloured papers, inks, watercolours, Copics, ribbons (but not PATTERNED ribbons heh heh) etc.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-30-2011, 01:47 AM   #13  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Stamping is a hobby for me -- a way to relax. I'm not searching for a cure for cancer.

I can be as creative as i need or want to be with one company. in fact, sometimes limiting yourself to one company can limit the amount of stuff you have, and that can provide some freedom to create. too much stuff stifles my creativity at times.

that said, I do not limit myself to one company now simply because too many different styles of products appeal to me.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-30-2011, 02:53 AM   #14  
Pearl-ExPert

I definitely can see the advantages of limiting your supplies to one company, as far as pulling a card together more quickly and easily.

For me, I love the thrill of the hunt, flipping through papers and digging through embellishments to find the perfect combination until - CLICK - everything works! It's such a feeling of satisfaction when that happens. I can understand, though, that the hunt that is fun and inspiring to me could be very frustrating and stressful for others.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-30-2011, 03:19 AM   #15  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by kiddielitterView Post
I definitely can see the advantages of limiting your supplies to one company, as far as pulling a card together more quickly and easily.

For me, I love the thrill of the hunt, flipping through papers and digging through embellishments to find the perfect combination until - CLICK - everything works! It's such a feeling of satisfaction when that happens. I can understand, though, that the hunt that is fun and inspiring to me could be very frustrating and stressful for others.
LOVE your "thrill of the hunt" -- great expression!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-30-2011, 03:39 AM   #16  
Watercolor Wizard

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joan BView Post
Stamping is a hobby for me -- a way to relax. I'm not searching for a cure for cancer.

I can be as creative as i need or want to be with one company. in fact, sometimes limiting yourself to one company can limit the amount of stuff you have, and that can provide some freedom to create. too much stuff stifles my creativity at times.

that said, I do not limit myself to one company now simply because too many different styles of products appeal to me.
What she said.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-30-2011, 03:54 AM   #17  
Die Cut Diva

If you're a crafter the idea is to enjoy what your doing when you create a card. It's shouldn't be like putting together a card where everything has the exact color. That shows no imagination.

The point is to use colors that go with each other, not match exactly. Be creative and try new combinations. If you have a regular color wheel (not one from Stampin' Up), use it to find complimentary colors for your card. You can find color wheels on the internet.

No one company has all the crafting tools and products you need. Don't limit yourself to just one vendor.

I agree with Post #10 second paragraph.

Patti
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-30-2011, 04:24 AM   #18  
Insane Embellisher

I buy most of my cardstock from PTI and a teeny amount from SU (I get PTI cheaper and I'm happy with their colors). My ribbon comes from PTI and the local craft stores (Michaels, ac moore, etc.). I buy pattern paper from everyone.

What helps me is having a swatch book of my cardstock colors. If I see a ribbon in the craft store that I like, I pull out my swatches and see if it coordinates with anything I have. You can do that with pattern paper but I usually don't. I haven't really had any issues with matching pattern paper to my cardstock so far. My coordinating problem has always been with ribbon but having the swatch book has stopped that problem.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-30-2011, 04:52 AM   #19  

What works for one does not work for all. I find this thread a bit negative by saying that limiting yourself to one company stifles creativity. I know I'm plenty creative and so are other whatever-only company stampers. There are FANTASTIC crafters out there who only use one company (whatever it may be) and we ALL have our OWN reasons for why we do what we do. I don't feel that it's anyone's place to say "you shouldn't just buy from one" or any of the other comments that have been made. I'll be unsubscribing from this thread...maybe I'm just sensitive but I get tired of hearing "oh, you should be using this, or that or whatever"

Later gators:-)

Check out my blog

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-30-2011, 04:55 AM   #20  
Stazon Splitcoast

I'm an equal opportunity shopper -- I buy whatever appeals to me regardless of brand.

As far as matching ribbon goes, I'm not buying as many individual colors as I used to. Instead, I've picked up a couple of 100 yd spools of Hug Snug seam binding in Chalk White and Winter White. I tint it with the chisel end of a Copic marker, which makes it easy to match just about any patterned paper. You can color only as much as needed for a single project.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-30-2011, 05:21 AM   #21  
Hardware Hotshot

I'd be curious to know if the people who buy all their craft supplies from one company also buy all their clothing from one company. If not, then I'd say that the same concepts used to dress in the morning are what is used to pair items together from various companies.

When I was a kid, there was a clothing line (I think it was called Geranimals) where you paired the animals together...zebra pant went with zebra shirt, giraffe sweater matched giraffe skirt. It was no-brainer dressing for kids.

While 75% of my crafts come from one company, I don't really limit myself to that company. There are so many fabulous designers now, how could anyone pick just one?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-30-2011, 05:25 AM   #22  
Hardware Hotshot

Just wanted to say that Minders is right, there are fabulous design team members out there who design amazing creations from only one company. Of course, most of them have a big incentive to do this. While they may have to limit themselves, you don't see the limitations in the final product.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-30-2011, 05:41 AM   #23  
Die Cut Diva

I don't think it's any more negative to say that limiting your self to one company stifles creativity than it is to say that mutiple choices overwhelm you and stifle your creativity. I see both as valid opinions.

I have many more than one company's stuff in my studio. I do sometimes work within one companies products (mostly) but I'm not sure I've EVER completed a SUO card or a PTI only card or a CTMH only layout. <shrug>

I say do whatever works for you.

My brand new blog: Tinkering With Ink
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-30-2011, 05:57 AM   #24  
Stampin' Fool

I have always sucked at matching. Even my clothes. So I just use whatever I think looks good. No one has complained about my cards yet- tho before I obtained mostly a black wardrobe my sis used to complain a bit about my clothes.

No I am not color blind!
Anne
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-30-2011, 06:48 AM   #25  
Glitter Guru

Received 369 Likes on 219 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by chView Post
I needed a card and I'm trying to use some of my STUFF. So I a grab a classy piece of Designer Cardstock. It is from CratePaper, vintage 2007. It is still cute so I try and turn it into the focal point of a card with a simple saying. Sound easy, and it would have been but with all I own from SU I had a hard time putting the card together!
The back ground was between white and vanilla, I used white and sponged the edges with crumb cake. It worked, kind of. I used kraft ribbon as a last resort. The print had a blue in it that did not come close to matching any of SU's blues.
I think you get the picture. I finished the card, it was fine but....that is why I am SUO. It drives me crazy when I have a stamp room full of colors that do not match my cute piece of paper. I am color challenged (but I make amazing cookies) that is why I enjoy sticking with one line of product. Some say it is boring but it suits me fine!
So I will purchase one or two packages of designer paper, the ribbon and brads to match. I probably already have the paper and ink. And it works....For me!!
SU has some cute ribbon and designer paper in the new catty, but I just may use what i have, at least for a day or two.
Have a happy stamping day!
That is exactly why I don't limit myself to one company. When I have lots of choices, it is much easier to coordinate things. Coordinate is the key word for me. My papers and embellishments don't have to match exactly. As long as everything looks nice together, that's good enough for me.

Everyone is different and approaches things in a different way. I don't think it's necessary to knock what others like to do in "defense" of your own way of doing things. (I'm not referring to you. I'm referring to one or two posters who were a bit harsh with their replies. Totally unnecessary.)

Whatever you decide to do, be happy and enjoy yourself. If you want to buy only one company's products, go for it and enjoy.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-30-2011, 07:33 AM   #26  

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I bought whatever caught my eye for years and to be honest, my cards were ugly. I would drive myself crazy trying to match up paper from different companies and after a while, I just quit stamping because it wasn't fun. Matching colors is not something I'm good at and I realize my limitations. I'm okay with that.

Last year I signed up as a demo for SU and I feel like I'm finally producing cards that I like and are pretty. I love having products that coordinate and LOVE going into my room to create. I think finding a method or system that makes you WANT to create is really the most important thing; if that means it all comes from one company or all different companies so be it. Having tons of stuff doesn't necessarily make you more imaginative, using what you have in new and different ways does.

Last edited by kyann22; 06-30-2011 at 07:44 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-30-2011, 07:35 AM   #27  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenwhiteView Post
this made me laugh pretty hard -- :lol:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-30-2011, 07:47 AM   #28  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Different Drummer?

Hey ladies, maybe this is what we're all trying to say:

Where did the phrase 'March to the beat of a different drummer' originate?

It is derived from the writings of the American philosopher Henry David Thoreau, who wrote:

"If a man loses pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured, or far away. "

Thoreau is the author of the expression, which has entered the language and appears in various forms. The form above is probably the most commonly heard.

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible." Dalai Lama
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-30-2011, 08:01 AM   #29  
Crimping Master

Definitely not an inferior crafter. Am looking at your gallery, and it has loads of stunning cards.
I see why people stick to a single company. It's easier and stress-free! Sometimes, going through my stuff while creating, having so many things stresses me because it's way more effort, going through every single piece of card stock to find the closest match. Then again, I know I have any color I'd need so, if I want to use a particular piece of designer paper, I WILL have card stock to match. I have Bazzil, SU!, PTI any day now when it arrives in the mail , Colorbok, American Crafts, etc.
Still, if you stick to one company, it makes the hobby more enjoyable if only because there's no stress present and you get to completely enjoy creating.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MindersView Post
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-30-2011, 08:13 AM   #30  
Glitter Queen

Quote:

Originally Posted by maryroseView Post
Just wanted to say that Minders is right, there are fabulous design team members out there who design amazing creations from only one company. Of course, most of them have a big incentive to do this. .
I agree - the limits that SU put on it's demos means they are always going to push the "pure" SU style.
Thou shalt not use other products in the demonstation, every card will be just su in every aspect. I quite like some of their cardstock but use it with MS punches, emboss with the cuttlebug, cut it with my cricut, stamp with LOTV and colour in with my promarkers. I used to be a demo and soon left when told I had to use their card, ribbon, stamp, markers, I was expected to run a class and have 15 girls produce an identical card, all in the name of sales - not for me thanks.
There is just too much fantastic product out there to be stuck with one brand
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-30-2011, 08:17 AM   #31  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

I got so busy giving a life lecture, that I didn't post my take on this. I prefer to buy and use all kinds and brands of supplies.

I'm all over the map and buy whatever appeals to me when I see it. I'm a bargain hunter and pick up odd things sometimes that I like but don't have a plan for at the moment. And yes, I actually use most of it.

My family teases me about "shopping in my store" when I go into the spare bedroom where I keep all my stamping and sewing stuff.

I can relate to the "thrill of the hunt" and enjoy looking for just the right color or embellishment.

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible." Dalai Lama
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-30-2011, 08:28 AM   #32  

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm pretty much a hobby demo, so I use SU exclusively because I like it. I never feel limited, but that's just me.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-30-2011, 08:31 AM   #33  
Kookie Creator

Quote:

Originally Posted by maryroseView Post
I'd be curious to know if the people who buy all their craft supplies from one company also buy all their clothing from one company. If not, then I'd say that the same concepts used to dress in the morning are what is used to pair items together from various companies.

When I was a kid, there was a clothing line (I think it was called Geranimals) where you paired the animals together...zebra pant went with zebra shirt, giraffe sweater matched giraffe skirt. It was no-brainer dressing for kids.

While 75% of my crafts come from one company, I don't really limit myself to that company. There are so many fabulous designers now, how could anyone pick just one?
--- WOW - you hit right on the head

I love the freedom to buy what I like and the fun of putting it together with other stuff.

smile
Loretta
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-30-2011, 09:26 AM   #34  

Received 839 Likes on 277 Posts

I find it amazing how people can't manage to stay on the topic of the original post. This wasn't supposed to be about why a person should or shouldn't use the product of only one company, it was about why do you use only the product of one particular company.

I use the product of mostly only one company because I have a budget and if I were to shop at too many other places for paper-crafting supplies I would bankrupt my family and run out of room to store everything. I sometimes buy a die or stamp set or punch or whatever from another company because I like it. Not because I feel limited.

So back to the OP's question: Why do you demo or use the 1 company's products that you do?

Happy Stampin' everyone. No matter where you shop!

shellie :-)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-30-2011, 10:16 AM   #35  
Mad Swapper

Quote:

Originally Posted by beaddictView Post

So back to the OP's question: Why do you demo or use the 1 company's products that you do?

Well put.

I use SU because I like the product. I like things to coordinate plus why not buy from myself : )
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-30-2011, 10:56 AM   #36  
Stampin' Fool

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

I buy mostly from Stampin' Up! not just because I am a demo, but because SU! continues to be MY favorite rubber stamping/papercrafting/scrapbooking company even after 14 years.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-30-2011, 11:12 AM   #37  
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:

Originally Posted by beaddictView Post
I find it amazing how people can't manage to stay on the topic of the original post. This wasn't supposed to be about why a person should or shouldn't use the product of only one company, it was about why do you use only the product of one particular company.

I use the product of mostly only one company because I have a budget and if I were to shop at too many other places for paper-crafting supplies I would bankrupt my family and run out of room to store everything. I sometimes buy a die or stamp set or punch or whatever from another company because I like it. Not because I feel limited.

Not to be too picky here, but the OP never did post a question, just a statement.

After pondering this thread for a while, I realized something else. I've worked for a major women's clothing retailer for almost two years. We were strongly encouraged to wear current clothing from our store because customers saw it, and then wanted it. We're all somewhat visual by nature, and what you see is what you want to buy.

Having said that, I think that if I ever went back to being an SU demo, I would be 100% SU. Customers want what they see, and if I was in the job of selling SU, then I should always show them SU. It just makes good business sense.

As a shopper, I do limit myself to just a few favorite places. I like the convenience of ordering from home and having items shipped to me. I'm not a huge fan of Archivers. It seems like I drive all the way there, and they never have the products I want, so I end up buying Glue Dots and going home.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-30-2011, 11:14 AM   #38  
Inking Addict

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wannabestampin'View Post
I used to be SU! only because there was so much I wanted from them. Now I'm At a point where I got bored with just their selection and I buy whatever I want.

I think one of the things I noticed is that SU encourages everything to match, but I think it's more about using colours that compliment each other. I got tired of being told that I "should" use a certain colour. It' a great tool for many, but I love going through my dsp
and finding colours that compliment!

What it boils down to, do whatever rocks your boat!
You are soooo right."What it boils down to, do whatever rocks your boat." I was stuck in the EVERYTHING has to match perfectly but then saw some awesome cards that really didn't match but complimented really well. I like the challenge sometimes but still love SU for lots of colors.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-30-2011, 11:21 AM   #39  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Thumbs up

Let me first say. I'm glad we are all not the same. Everyone has their own point of view and style.

What works for one doesn't always work for another. That's what makes life Wonderful!

We all create differently!

I too am pretty much all over the board. Although I Love Ippity Stamps by Unity Stamp Company.

I buy from Stampin' Up!, PTI, (Love their Cardstock) Cosmo Cricket, Echo Park, Tim Holtz and The Angel Company.

I can't just live on one company.....But I know that there are some that can and that's fine.

Spoiler

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-30-2011, 11:53 AM   #40  
Glitter Guru

Received 369 Likes on 219 Posts

The OP never posed a question. She was explaining why she uses only one company's products, and others replied with reasons they do or don't do the same. I don't know why anyone would get so heated about this topic. I think it's interesting to discuss why we choose the things we choose. Aren't there more important things to get upset about?
Reply With Quote Likes