View Single Post
Old 06-12-2011, 06:10 AM   #59
DellsDani
Proud Fan Club Member
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Good morning ladies. DH left out this morning so I now need to keep myself very busy. I worry about him until I get the call that he is there. So today I am going to upload some swap cards, work on swap cards and change the way I have some things organized in my stamp room. I already took care of the ribbon. In my old stamp room I had ribbon shelves that dh friend made for me, however, dh forgot to move them into the new room. So, I took all my spools of ribbon and put them in a flat box organized by color and size. Next I want to reorganize the way I keep my scrap paper. Maybe if I organize it by color and size I would be more apt to use them. I'm terrible when it comes to using scraps and my bins are over flowing.

Lynn, what's gotten into you??? Hugs?? I just figured you would rather give wedgies then hugs. lol...Hugs back at cha.

Kelly, I love love love your card. I never think to use the gate fold. And I have never tried the baby wipe technique. I will have to play around with both. And because you posted your card here for all of us to see, your name will go into the drawing to be our "Happy Mail Lucky Dog" Goodluck!!!!

Ladies, I am changing the title of our weekly card recipient. I know I used "Happy Mail Lucky Duck" however, I am so used to the phrase "Lucky Dog" (Nascar uses it) that every time I typed Lucky Duck, I typed Lucky Dog. So, I figured let's use it. Unless one of you has something else you can think of. I have been playing around with a title for our winner for awhile now and this is the only thing I could come up with. Maybe we should add a contest to name the weekly recipient, what do ya think???

It's NASCAR day!!!! Yay!!!!! Go Mark Martin.

Alphabet Challenge - Post your cards HERE.....Chat with us HERE
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!