Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 06-03-2011, 12:15 PM   #1  
Matboard Maniac

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I've lost my stamping buddy...

I unfortunately had to put my cat to sleep recently and I'm feeling so sad.

My cat, JuJu, was my little stamping buddy - she faithfully sat next to me in my hobby room while I worked on my cards. She loved playing with my ribbon and markers while I worked on my creations. Now that she's not there by my side, I have lost my mojo and desire to stamp. It's just not the same without her next to me. She was a faithful stamping buddy and best friend for 15 years... losing her has been very difficult for me. I hope this feeling of despair and lonliness will soon subside and that I will once again enjoy sitting in my hobby room working on cards again - even if it is without the best stamping buddy ever!!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-03-2011, 12:20 PM   #2  
SCS Community Manager Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 1,551 Likes on 667 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to UnderstandBlue

I am so, so, so sorry. ((((hugs))))

I've been there and there is no pain like it - all those empty spaces and silence just hurt. I wish I could give you a hug.

The despair and loneliness will fade. I hope you can find it in your heart to get another kitty someday when you feel better. For me, it really brought back that joy every animal lover knows.

In the meantime, my heart aches for you. ((((hugs)))
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-03-2011, 12:27 PM   #3  
Kookie Creator

I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your little buddy. I have a little scrapbook helper too and would be so sad to lose him. I hope you get your mojo back and when you are feeling up to it I hope you will find yourself a new little buddy in need of a good home.

Here's my little helper:
Attached Thumbnails
I've lost my stamping buddy...-mamas-scrapbook-helper-jill.jpg  
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-03-2011, 12:46 PM   #4  
Matboard Maniac

Thanks Lydia and Jill... I'm hoping to get another kitty in time. I'm sure that will help me overcome the pain I feel right now. I will be sure to get more than one kitty next time - coming home to an empty house is a horrible feeling so maybe two is better than one.

Thanks again for the words of support!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-03-2011, 12:56 PM   #5  
SCS Community Manager Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 1,551 Likes on 667 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to UnderstandBlue

Quote:

Originally Posted by grandepuceView Post
Thanks Lydia and Jill... I'm hoping to get another kitty in time. I'm sure that will help me overcome the pain I feel right now. I will be sure to get more than one kitty next time - coming home to an empty house is a horrible feeling so maybe two is better than one.

Thanks again for the words of support!
After I lost our kitty, we got two - rescued sisters some meanie dumped - best thing I ever did.

The right creatures will come to you at the right time..

Jill - I love that little beast!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-03-2011, 01:29 PM   #6  
SCS RAK Coordinator Alumna

Received 42 Likes on 39 Posts

My heart goes out to you for your loss. As Lydia said, in time you're Mojo will come back, and the right critters will come your way. My cats are my kids and I would be lost without them. You are wonderful to take in a cat and provide such love.

(((Hugs)))

BRAK Volunteer The Birthday RAK is always accepting new members- check it out!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-03-2011, 01:37 PM   #7  
Die Cut Diva

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

My sincere condolences on the loss of your furball. Mine give me so much love and company ... I feel your pain. Remember - there are many out there who would love to love you when you can bring another into your heart - and life. Never a replacement - but always a new friend.

My oldest gal is my profile atm. She's one of 4 for whom we are support staff.
Dogs have owners - cats have staff.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-03-2011, 02:06 PM   #8  
Kookie Creator

Quote:

Originally Posted by BillieDeeView Post

My oldest gal is my profile atm. She's one of 4 for whom we are support staff.
Now that made me laugh. I have four indoor cats, and yes, I guess I am the "staff" Three of these were born under my back deck. I love having them to come home to (hacked up hairballs and all) since I am an empty-nester throughout the school year. Then we have a bunch in our backyard that have adopted us.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-03-2011, 02:23 PM   #9  
Glitter Guru

Received 369 Likes on 219 Posts

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear about your buddy. I've been there; and, while you never forget them, and there is still an empty space in your heart, it does get easier as time goes by. Although I said I'd never get another pet, because it's too hard to say good-bye when they get old, I now have both a cat and a dog again. They are both rescues, and I love them to pieces. One thing that helped me a great deal was making scrapbooks about them. I'm still working on my dog's, but my cat's is complete. My daughter (4 at the time) helped with our cat's book. If you don't scrapbook, maybe you could keep a journal. Sending you hugs and peaceful vibes.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-03-2011, 02:45 PM   #10  
Kookie Creator

The following is a poem I use on cards I mail to friends who have lost their buddy. I hope it helps. My thoughts are with you.

If it should be I grow frail and weak,
and pain prevents my peaceful sleep.
Then you must do what must be done,
when this last battle can't be won.
You will be sad, I understand,
selfishness might stay your hand.
But on this day, more than the rest,
your love and friendship take the test.
We've had so many happy years,
that what's to come can hold no fears.
You'd not want me to suffer,
so when the time comes, please let me go.
Take me where my needs they'll tend,
only stay with me until the end.
Hold me firm and speak to me,
until my eyes no longer see.

I know, in time, you too will see
it is a kindness that you do for me.
Although my tail its last has waved,
from the pain and suffering I've been saved.
Do not grieve it should be you,
who must decide this thing to do.
We've been so close, we two, these years...
Don't let your heart hold any tears.
-author unknown.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-03-2011, 04:06 PM   #11  
Kookie Creator

Dang Cindy - now I'm crying too!! :(
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-03-2011, 04:14 PM   #12  
Glitter Guru

Quote:

Originally Posted by **JILL**View Post
Me Too!

"If a person who indulges in gluttony is a glutton, and a person who commits a felony is a felon, then God is an iron.�
― Spider Robinson
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-03-2011, 04:19 PM   #13  
Die Cut Diva

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm dreading the day when I'll have to let my babies go. My two kitties are now 17 years old now and I've had them since they were only 3 months old. They are really starting to show their age and it makes me cry every time I think about my life without them. I know you're hurting right now and all I can do is offer my condolences.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-03-2011, 05:29 PM   #14  
Mad Swapper

I am so sorry for the loss of your fur-baby. We lost our 11 year old Golden Retriever in March. I know she's in a better place (she had spleen cancer), but I miss her terribly! It does get easier, but there's always something that will trigger the tears. Treasure the memories of her stamping with you!

Stampin' Up! Demo...and lovin' it!!!
I'd love for you to check out my blog: http://www.atouchfromtheheart.typepad.com/
http://www.pattichesky.stampinup.net
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-03-2011, 05:30 PM   #15  
Mad Swapper

My heart is with you. I still miss my best friend who died four years ago. She was sick and was failing in health. The doctor told me she had a wonderful life and that she was so old, anything we did would not be anything more than holding off from what was to be. I held her and cried like a total baby while she passed on.
After she was gone, I went to the MSPCA almost every week and visited the cats there for a long long time, but never felt like I wanted to take another cat home. Then over a year later, my sister called me and told me that her neighbor's cat just had a litter and only one was a girl ...who had fur that was tortoise shelled color...much like my beloved "Kodak". I knew it was time. I went to see the girl ..and took home her and her brother. That was three years ago. I still miss Kodak, but I also love my two new babies, and they are so much fun! I knew it was a sign it was time for me to open my heart to my two new friends. My thoughts and prayers are with you. It does get easier. There are so many beautiful pets out there that deserve such a loving pet owner like you!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-03-2011, 06:13 PM   #16  
Die Cut Diva

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Oh, Cindy - we did just that with our beloved dog of 14 years, and that was over two years ago and now I'm crying. We have another dog now - a rescue who needs us as much as we need him. He didn't replace our first dog but has made his own space in our hearts. To the OP - so sorry for your loss. The pain fades with time but the memories last.

My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-03-2011, 06:45 PM   #17  
Stazon Splitcoast

(((Hugs))) all the way around, ladies. It's just SO hard when we lose our little companions. A long time ago, I was one who did not understand that. I mean, hey, it's not like losing a person, right? I came to realize though, that most people in our lives aren't with us virtually 24-7 for years. Our pets are always there. The hole they leave in our lives is huge...

<sniff!> Now I'm cryin' too... Hang in there...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-03-2011, 09:18 PM   #18  
Kookie Creator

Quote:

Originally Posted by MSBetsyZView Post
(((Hugs))) all the way around, ladies. It's just SO hard when we lose our little companions. A long time ago, I was one who did not understand that. I mean, hey, it's not like losing a person, right? I came to realize though, that most people in our lives aren't with us virtually 24-7 for years. Our pets are always there. The hole they leave in our lives is huge...

<sniff!> Now I'm cryin' too... Hang in there...
That's exactly how I felt after losing my kitty 3.5 years ago. There were people who couldn't understand why I would cry so much and mourn a pet but he was my faithful companion through thick and thin and we were almost always together. He even slept on my shoulder every night and followed me everywhere I went.

We have two new kitties now (well, we've had them for 3 years) and they are wonderful little friends to us. Hopefully someday when you are ready you can find another kitty to love.

(((HUGS))) to you--I'm so sorry that you lost your friend.
My A Muse Studio Webstore Senior Associate #1114
My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-04-2011, 03:23 AM   #19  
Die Cut Diva

Received 261 Likes on 130 Posts

Big Hugs! I am so sorry. The pain is horrendous and you feel so lost. I know what your going through. I lost three of my crafting babies and the pain was unbearable. They were all up in the years and I lost one baby per year in the month of May. I never thought I would get over the pain. It took me a long time to craft again. I still miss them when I craft. I hardly can pick up my Scor-it without thinking of my precious Maine Coon and how he loved to lay on it. I still miss all three of my babies laying next to me as I worked. I couldn't even craft last month because I missed my babies so much and it has been going on three years now.

Those of us who love cats will always adopt another one. Even if we swear never to do so again after the heartbreak. I have two new babies now and my one old one who is still my girl. These angels drive me crazy as I craft and I want to put them in kitty jail. I treasure the moments I have with them because my two new girls filled a huge empty space in my heart.

I also have a guinea pig and rabbit in my craft room and I just dread the day I won't hear constant bell ringing, chatter and laying next to me as I work. They are my big helpers and I adore them to bits.

Take your time and mourn. I am here if you need a friend.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-04-2011, 04:18 AM   #20  
Stampin' Fool

I'm so sorry for your loss. No matter how many times we go through this, it's devastating every time. I always say, that's it....after they're all gone no more pets. I lie! I cannot live my life without animals in it. They're better than humans in so many ways. The pain diminishes in time but you will always love her and you will always miss her. The loss of a pet and the loss of a human, for me, equally as devastating. They ARE our family and only people like us - who love animals - can understand that and not think that someone who feels that way is crazy. I truly feel your loss and hope that in time, you will smile when you think about the cute and special things she did. It does get easier to deal with and you have all of us here when you feel down and need to "talk". We ALL care.

Adopt A Greyhound-Save a Life
http://www.adopt-a-greyhound.org/
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-04-2011, 05:40 AM   #21  
Die Cut Diva

Awwwwww I'm so sorry to hear that.. It is never easy to lose a best friend :( As Ms. Lydia said the right one will come.. I always believe that you cant pick a cat, they have to pick you.. And that goes for a dog too.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-04-2011, 06:52 AM   #22  
Forum Fanatic

Default HUGS!

I saw the title of this thread and said to myself - stay away, you're going to end up crying and sure enough - here I sit a blubbering fool!

My heart goes out to you! ((BIG HUGS!!)) I know how hard it is! We had to put down my Twist and it was the hardest thing to do, though it was the right decision but that didn't make it any easier. Time will come that the pain eases and the wonderful memories will remain....try to remember those. Keep those in your heart and then open your heart to a new friend(s). You deserve new friends and some new little critters deserve a good and loving home and friend too! Allow them in to your heart and home.

After a short period of mourning, we adopted 2 little guys who are now big guys (see my Chaos to the left) and they have certainly filled that void and now they own the house and allow us to feed them and pay the mortgage. Our best decision was to adopt 2 so that they can keep each other company while we are at work and then they are our company when we get home. My Chaos was my surest and loving companion and friend when I recently lost my sister - he seemed to know and was there for me--as I hope I am for them. They are my buddies and companions and I dread the day that they won't be there in the morning when I wake....but till then I will enjoy their company as you did your buddy.

Animal lovers are very special people! Count yourself among those! Know that there are many of us who send our best your way!:p

Cindy - I had never seen that poem and I must say - 10 tissues later - it was heart warming and overwhelming and tugged at my heart!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-04-2011, 07:07 AM   #23  
Stampin' Fool

I'm so sorry to hear you lost your sister. My condolences. I don't know how we get through this stuff but having had the same experiences (losing 2 and 4 legged loved ones), I know how it feels and we do manage to get through it. Not easy. You're so right -- animal lovers are special people.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-04-2011, 07:48 AM   #24  
Compulsive Stamper

I'm so sorry for your loss. Our pets are our friends, our family, and our constant companions. I hope it gets easier in the coming days and weeks and you are able to enjoy the memories without all the pain.

I always cry at even the thought of losing my dog so I can only imagine the pain you are feeling. **big hugs**
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-04-2011, 08:11 AM   #25  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Wink

Understand your feeling of loss. Have lost pet 'family members' before - they were family because they all were 15+ yrs old. I even told my daughter, when she was really young that she had to be nice to ---- & ---- because they were her 'older sisters'.

I have 2 cats now. One is 19 or so. Take him in twice a week to have fluids added to his system. Now I have to also give him meds to up his appetite and to fight off a chronic upper respitory problem. He is still semi-active, slowing done from old age but still chases the other cat around the house.

Actually, both cats come around me when I craft - have to stop every now and then because it is hard to stamp, use scissors, etc. with one of them in my lap.

Take care.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-04-2011, 10:04 AM   #26  
Insane Embellisher

To the OP, I too am sorry for your loss. I recently ( not quite 2 months ago) lost my beloved companion animal of 12 years, my yellow lab, Belle. My sweet Belle will be missed always. I think when you make the incredibly heart wrenching decision to euthanize, as I did too, that has it's own horrible pain. Yet, I know in my heart it was the right thing to do. Belle had always been there for me, and there came a time, when I had to be there for her, and have an end put to her suffering. And,that's when mine really began.

I was in a REALLY bad way emotionally, until I corresponded with author, Doug Koktavy. He had been a FB friend after I first learned of him when a local channel did a segment on his book, The Legacy of Beezer and Boomer. It's truly a remarkable book for anyone, in my opinion, dealing with the anticipatory grief of an ailing companion animal and then the subsequent grief of their passing. He's also a certified counselor through the Association of Pet Loss and Bereavement, which can also be found on FaceBook.

Hang in there.

Bonnie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-04-2011, 12:34 PM   #27  
Hardware Hotshot

I am also very sorry for your loss. I have been there and know the pain.
Many years ago when my cat went into kidney failure and could not eat or even keep water down I had to put him down. I was devastated. However my Vet said something I never forgot.

He said sparing an animal of suffering when there is no hope is a "Last Act of Love"
You are willing to take on the grief and pain now rather than see them suffer.

I too said I would not get another cat because the pain of losing them is so great.
But the love and companionship outweighted the grief of losing them and in time I did get another one.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-04-2011, 01:45 PM   #28  
Crimping Master

My heart goes out to you! We had to put our cat, Max, down in April and I cried for 2 weeks. He wasn't my stamping buddy, though. But I miss him still. So I understand.

Grief is a journey, not a destination, so be patient with yourself. I'm sure with time, you'll be ready to stamp again.

I'm sure it takes time and it's a personal decision, but perhaps someday you'll be ready for a new stamping buddy. My daughter was urging me to get a kitten just today - I'm still not interested.

Hugs!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-04-2011, 03:45 PM   #29  
Insane Embellisher

My husband and I did decide to get another dog recently, even though we lost my sweet Belle in mid-April. I came to realize that I would ALWAYS DEARLY miss Belle. I also felt that the BEST way I could HONOR Belle and the remarkable companion she was, was to make room in my heart for another sweet dog--a dog that had no home or people to call his own, to love and to be loved. To this end, my husband and I adopted Aspen, a border collie/lab mix from a local humane society. Aspen is an ABSOLUTE JOY to us! We love him so. He just fits in like he's been with us for years, and it's only been a few weeks! My sad heart is healing. Belle is honored...and honored well...

Second Dog

Sometimes I look for traits in you

Of a dog you never knew.......

A dog that loved me all her days

And understood in special ways.

But that's not fair to you, you elf;

You're not a substitute; but yourself!

You've eased the loss, soothed the pain

And tugged my laughter home again.

Yet, Aspen, at times I almost start

When your eyes recall her to my heart;

You'll never lack for love, it's clear

Because of her, you're twice as dear.

~unknown

(I changed this a bit from what I found to make it fit my situation. I wish I could give credit to the author, but it didn't list one.)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-04-2011, 03:58 PM   #30  
Glitter Guru

My heartfelt condolences to those that have lost their furbabies. It is tragic. I am so very sorry for your loss.
We had to put our almost 21 year old cat down, and I, like most of you, swore I could not get another pet. Now, years later, we have three cats, all rescues. One was horribly abused, and now, just over a year lafter adding him to the family, he is beginning to settle in.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-04-2011, 04:25 PM   #31  
Crimping Master

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

((((hugs))) to the loss of your fur baby! It will take time to heal, but do consider another pet one day, my folks didn't after their last kitty died at only 8 years old and many years later they told us they regretted that.

We're both retired and empty nesters and after our 18 year old kitty passed away last July, we went one month and then in August adopted a tabby kitten from the neighborhood. We named him after the kitty my dad had growing up and used to fondly talk about. Benny has filled that hole in our hearts and we adore him.

Last edited by Cartermrc; 06-04-2011 at 05:37 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-04-2011, 05:00 PM   #32  
Mad Swapper

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. Sending hugs out to you! I just gave both my cats some extra loving after reading your post. One just turned 14 and we have had him since he was 6 weeks old and the other is 7 years old and we had her since she was 9 months old. We have been thru a lot together.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-04-2011, 07:57 PM   #33  
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:

Originally Posted by BillieDeeView Post

for whom we are support staff.

We tell everyone that my cat owns the house, she just lets us live here as her servants.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-05-2011, 02:24 AM   #34  
Stampin' Fool

LOL it's so true.....we are the staff. I keep the litter box clean but I don't clean it out every time Daisy or Mushy uses it. If I happen to be there when Mushy goes to it (it's upstairs) he'll go to it, not go in, turn around and look at me as if to say, you expect me to use this?? and walk away. Like the good servant I am, I empty it out if needed or I'll just scoop to make him happy. THEN he goes in. I'm well trained aren't I ? He also likes to go into the bathtub. It's his favorite place to chase his tail. He goes to the glass doors and meows until I slide it open and let him in. He loves to drink from the faucet in the bathroom too. He goes up on the vanity and "begs" to have me turn the water on. They definitely are quirky - and entertaining. Does anyone else have a cat who does this?.......Daisy will pick up one of the pom pom cat toys and walk around with it in her mouth making this pitiful sound. Not a meow. It's more like a crying sound. She makes that noise until she finds the perfect spot to hide it. That's usually right out in the open where everyone can see it. I have found them in my sneakers, under my comforter, on my pillow. LOL. I really love when she does that. We'll be downstairs and hear her make that sound and we know she's "hiding the puffy" - lol. Two of her sisters used to do the same thing. She's 17 and was born in my bedroom closet. I cannot imagine the day she's not here. Just the thought of that upsets me. We're never ready to lose them no matter how long we've had them. It's never long enough.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-05-2011, 02:26 PM   #35  
Stampin' Fool

My heart and hugs go out to you too on your very sad loss. I know how you are feeling as I've been there too. In time you will feel the need to fill that gap in your life, but in the meantime think of all the wonderful companionship and love you shared with JuJu. It is very special. We have 4 cats, all rescued, all wonderful characters, and our lives would be very dull without them I'm sure. Remember this saying: If you are owned by a cat, you are truly blessed. You will be blessed again. Sending you lots of hugs from across the world.
Happy Fan Club member.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-06-2011, 05:36 AM   #36  
Kookie Creator

[QUOTE=LorraineBK;18389587 Does anyone else have a cat who does this?.......Daisy will pick up one of the pom pom cat toys and walk around with it in her mouth making this pitiful sound. Not a meow. It's more like a crying sound. She makes that noise until she finds the perfect spot to hide it. That's usually right out in the open where everyone can see it. I have found them in my sneakers, under my comforter, on my pillow. LOL. I really love when she does that. We'll be downstairs and hear her make that sound and we know she's "hiding the puffy" - lol. Two of her sisters used to do the same thing. She's 17 and was born in my bedroom closet. I cannot imagine the day she's not here. Just the thought of that upsets me. We're never ready to lose them no matter how long we've had them. It's never long enough.[/QUOTE]

My "special" cat Kallie does something similiar. She takes her mousies and puts them in the water dish. She used to put them in the food dish (dry food) and some days you had a hard time seeing the food because she kept so many in there. We have 4 cats and the others just got used to her doing that and ate around them. Then one day I was watching her as she took one back out and started "cleaning" it off. she looked at the mousie with food crumbs on it, then looked at the water dish. She went back and forth a few times and finally picked it up and dumped it into the water to give it a bath I guess. She has been doing this ever since. Then we are constantly taking them out. Then they start disappearing one by one. I would love to find her hiding place for them. Then, we have to get another package of them. It's a real treat when she dumps a brand new red one in there. It's a gross color of water for a while. Cats are so crazy and I could never be without them.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-06-2011, 05:38 AM   #37  
Kookie Creator

Quote:

Originally Posted by **JILL**View Post
Sorry about that. I was crying as I was typing it, and I was typing it at work. And now I just read one about second pets a few post after my poem and am starting all over again with the waterworks.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-06-2011, 06:41 AM   #38  
Stampin' Fool

Aw Cindy.....it WILL get better. It just takes time. Hell......I can still cry over the loss of my first dog and she's gone 28 years. Each pet just has a special place in our hearts. It took me a very long time to be able deal with her death but it did happen. She was like my child except she had 2 extra legs and a tail. I can promise you that it will become a little less painful. I just can't tell ya when. It's a process and for everyone it's different. Everyone here feels your pain and we all wish we could just be closer to where you are so maybe we could help. You're a great pet mom. Consider getting a kitten. No, you can never replace one pet with another. However, you can take all that love you have and bless another cat, or dog or whatever, with all you have to give. That may help you with your grieving. If you're smiling at the antics of a crazy kitten, that's a good thing.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-06-2011, 06:45 AM   #39  
Stampin' Fool

Kallie sounds like she's a really funny cat. Mushy used to drop toys in the water bowl and I'd say, we have a floater - lol. He stopped doing that. I love that you can tell there's a whole thought process going on.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-06-2011, 06:50 AM   #40  
Pearl-ExPert

My condolences on your loss. It has been almost a year since we put our beloved Stormy dog down. I still miss him. Even now, I still hear him, or expect him to meet me at the door when I get home from work.
Reply With Quote Likes