View Single Post
Old 05-30-2011, 01:34 PM   #229
Mothermark
Dirty Dozen Alumni
SCS Challenge Hostess

This is My Story.

Default MMTPT148 ~ DESTINATION STATION!

MMTPT148 TEAPOT TUESDAY DESTINATION STATION

The Destination this week is each other! Every last Tuesday of each month, we will be sending our cards to each other! A little payback and reward to the teapotters for always sending their cards to the recipient of the Destination Station.

Fellow teapotter Philsmom (Fran) came up with a fun idear! She thought it would be fun to not know who each teapotter would be receiving their card from! To have a total surprise at the mailbox! Whoot!

So, to accomplish that I have started a Tickle a Teapotter Thread in the Teapot Tuesday Challenge Forum. If you are participating in the card exchange please go this thread and simply post a comment listing your name and the number (in sequence) that you happened to the thread. For instance I will post the first comment that to say:

Mothermark #1
Then the next person comes in and posts::
Whatsherdoodle #2

and so on and so on.....

Then, I will randomly pick your number and match it to a card made by another participating teapotter and I will pm each of you with your assigned destinations! This won't happen until all cards have been uploaded. I am thinking at least a week so we don't leave anyone out!

You get extra cookies if you throw in a couple of fun images with your card. Another fun idea suggested by fellow teapotter, I Love Rubber (Elizabeth). I double dawg dare ya to send goofy ones! Snort!

Hope you all have fun with this destination this week!

Last edited by Mothermark; 05-30-2011 at 01:45 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!