View Single Post
Old 05-26-2011, 05:54 PM   #44
RiverIsis
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaperAddict View Post
I agree, everyone is entitled to their opinion, and everyone in the USA, thank God, is free to discuss ideas (up to a point). You have been respectful here and I appreciate that. In this day and age, people cannot always agree on what's right, which is a very sad state of affairs, IMO.

I also happen to agree with you about using an image to create a card and then selling the finished card. But that isn't my concern, so we are not talking about the same thing. You're talking about selling. I'm talking about sharing.

I entered the original discussion with 2 questions:
1.) What are the rules in borrowing a stamp. Specifically, can my sister use my stamp to make a card?
2.) How does this effect sharing an uncolored stamped image, such as in an image swap?

I didn't say, nor did I intend to imply, that anyone was attacking Mo. My point was that instead of having a civil conversation, where the parties speak and actually listen to each other, some people were spouting unconsidered knee-jerk reactions. In this case, I asked a question, Mo gave a thoughtful answer, and we have understanding. Eureka! Yet there were others who were so set on having their say and going on a tirade, they missed it completely.

Mo, it's been great chatting with you! I'm sure we'll run into each other again and I look forward to it! YGG!

UNSUBBING
Though you have unsubbed - I would just like to clarify that in this thread in case people wish to go back to read' that your first post in the thread was to call people "entitled" because they wish to use what they own in a way they see fit. And to secondarily say they had no "respect".

Now I don't know you but it actually read as a very snide comment to me implying people had no right to expect to use their own property as they wanted and had no respect. Both comments were completely out of the blue for this thread from what I have read.

I'm glad you got your answer but TBH there was no need to be rude about it by calling people names and attributing behaviors that wasn't described in the thread. Apologies in advance if I have misread the situation.

Last edited by RiverIsis; 05-26-2011 at 07:00 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!