View Single Post
Old 05-26-2011, 04:18 PM   #43
ceramicat1
Glitter Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaperAddict View Post
I agree, everyone is entitled to their opinion, and everyone in the USA, thank God, is free to discuss ideas (up to a point). You have been respectful here and I appreciate that. In this day and age, people cannot always agree on what's right, which is a very sad state of affairs, IMO.

I also happen to agree with you about using an image to create a card and then selling the finished card. But that isn't my concern, so we are not talking about the same thing. You're talking about selling. I'm talking about sharing.

I entered the original discussion with 2 questions:
1.) What are the rules in borrowing a stamp. Specifically, can my sister use my stamp to make a card?
2.) How does this effect sharing an uncolored stamped image, such as in an image swap?

I didn't say, nor did I intend to imply, that anyone was attacking Mo. My point was that instead of having a civil conversation, where the parties speak and actually listen to each other, some people were spouting unconsidered knee-jerk reactions. In this case, I asked a question, Mo gave a thoughtful answer, and we have understanding. Eureka! Yet there were others who were so set on having their say and going on a tirade, they missed it completely.

Mo, it's been great chatting with you! I'm sure we'll run into each other again and I look forward to it! YGG!

UNSUBBING
One of the many joys of a public forum, one idea spawns another, and just like that a completely new conversation is born! I appreciate that. It's part of what makes these kinds of threads enlightening. So many people with so many different view points get to share their experiences and beliefs.

"If a person who indulges in gluttony is a glutton, and a person who commits a felony is a felon, then God is an iron.
― Spider Robinson
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!