View Single Post
Unread 05-16-2011, 04:44 PM   #161
Stazon Splitcoast
jenguin's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: New Hamlshire
Posts: 15,727

I don't think you can force him to see his kids, but if he hasn't after a year, keep the records, get a court order making you primary custodian/guardian/decision making for everything and increase in child support.
It's too bad that all the people who are smart enough to run the country are busy teaching school.
jenguin is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote