View Single Post
Old 05-12-2011, 02:26 PM   #118
cricket3571
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosMom View Post
Good Morning, Everyone! HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! to all the mothers, mothers-to-be, Grandmothers, extended-family mothers, foster mothers and just everyone who takes special care of someone! Hope someone brings a smile your way today!!! I hope these wonderful creations bring a smile to you!!!

Cabiotse - Altered 3D Magnolia Tilda on the Loose High Heel not a card by cabiotse - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Heart - closed - Magic Box Flower Panel by Happy Heart - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and opened Magic Box Opened by Happy Heart - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Kittie747 - Flower Pot Pocket Closed by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Angelica Turner - Birthday Card by AngelicaTurner - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

justsoducky - Sweet Baby... by justsoducky - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

klikes - Vellum Flowers For Mother's Day by klikes - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

n toll - Teacher Appreciation by n toll - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jodi r. - Another Mother's Day card by jodi r. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

croppixie - Mini hat for Mom by croppixie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

JustCallMeNana - Sing A New Song by JustCallMeNana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ShariEric - Spring time birthday by ShariEric - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

kerber- Sweet Peeps by kerbear - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

pstmartin1 - Me and Bubbles by pstmartin1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

cher2008 - WT321 Spinning Wheel Card #2 & 2part video by cher2008 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TesaB - Two Hearts One Love by TesaB - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

AEstamp2 - Fabulous Florets Easel card by AEstamps2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

gumdrop - baby pram by gumdrop - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

cricket3571 - Father Knows Best 3 by cricket3571 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Twinshappy - Mother in Law gift set by Twinshappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

KK1977 - New Baby with Happy Hoppers by KK1977 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

mustangSarah
- My Love for you .......... by MustangSarah - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks to All who Share!
Looking forward to seeing what I missed!

Judi - as always, THANKS! for all of your work on this thread

Have a great week Everyone!
Happy Crafting!!!
Thank you so much!! I'm glad you liked it. It was a card for the Cards For Troops Challenge and I had so much fun participating.

In the end we are not only defined by what we create, but what we refuse to destroy.
John Sawhill~Nature Conservancy
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!