View Single Post
Old 04-25-2011, 05:27 PM   #222
Mothermark
Dirty Dozen Alumni
SCS Challenge Hostess

This is My Story.

Default DESTINATION STATION #MMTPT142

DESTINATION STATION ~ MMTPT142

This week's destination is just flat all over the place! If you would like a destination for your card this week, how about sending it to a fellow teapotter? It's high time you all were rewarded for the smiles and happiness you have brought to others! So, this time we are showing our appreciation to each other! But we want everyone who participates to get a card so we have to follow a wee little rule.....oops, I set a rule! Yikes!

Everyone works hard on their cards, everyone deserves to get a card. In order to make that happen, Here's the Plan, Stan. Stan is the guy who figured this deal out and assures me it will work. If it doesn't, he gets fired, Trump style!

The Plan

1. When you upload you challenge card, please mention in the description/commentary section whether or not you are participating by sending your card to a fellow teapotter. If you are not and your card is being sent to someone else, please let us know.

2. Here is a link to the MMTPT143 Challenge Gallery! Find your card in this gallery and identify the card that was uploaded right after yours which will be to the left of yours as you look at your computer screen. If you can't figure out which is your left or right, ask your husband, usually they are pretty good about stuff like that! Ha!

3. Send a pm to the person who's card it is to make sure they are participating in the Teapot Tuesday Card Exchange this week. You can cut and paste the following into your pm:

Hello Fellow Teapotter!

If you are participating in this week's destination station, I would like to have your address so that I can mail my challenge card to you. If you made your card inspired by this Teapot Tuesday Challenge but made it specially for someone specific to you and are not participating in this week's destination station, I respect that and will contact and mail my card to the next person in line!

Please let me know if you are participating as soon as possible!
Thank You!

4. Once you hear back, you can put your card in the mail to your fellow teapotter! If the person to your left if not participating, then move to the next card on your left and do the same thing. Once all the cards have been uploaded (we should give it some time, maybe 2weeks or so) if you find that you are the very last one to upload, you will contact the person to your left which will be the very first one to upload to the Challenge Gallery! Nanner, Nanner, that could end up being me! Yay! I getta card! Snort! I hope this works! If it doesn't, That's A Plan Stan is gonna get canned!

If you have any questions or concerns please post them here and I will keep an eye out!

Thanks everyone! Have fun! If you run into a jam and need an address I can help you get it......if I don't have it on file!

Edit!

So sorry guys! I have caused some confusion because I had an error in the link. To confirm...to find out who you send your card to, you can use the link above which will get you into THIS WEEK'S TEAPOT TUESDAY CHALLENGE GALLERY. That is the gallery that you will use to determine who to mail your card to. NOT last week's gallery. That gallery had its own destination identified. I am so sorry for the confusion! I really must spend more time proofreading my posts! Yikes!

Last edited by Mothermark; 04-27-2011 at 10:45 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!