Thread: HELP ! ! !
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2011, 10:11 AM   #3
momof5sons
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Smile

Quote:

Originally Posted by lindalaskowskiView Post
Hi, My name is Linda, and I have been a member for a while, but haven't joined in on the forums until now. I have been making cards for a couple of years now. I am trying to find my MOJO, as I haven't stamped since Christmas, and am having a hard time getting back into it. I KNOW there has to be lots of help on here, so PLEASE help me find my creativity and get back to the hobby that I love!!! Thanks for all your help!!!
Hi Linda, welcome back!! All that I can say is stalk, stalk, stalk! Look at all of the challenges and their galleries. Figure out which aspect of the process is giving you the most trouble, go to a challenge for that and look through the challenges for this week and prior weeks. Say that you are layout-impaired (as am I) - check out the Wednesday Sketch challenges sub forum, scan the sketches from this week and weeks past and find one that you can work with. Ditto color combinations, supplies, techniques etc. Mojo will be back with a vengeance before you know it!!! Good luck.

My time is not mine to have, but mine to share
Proud Fan Club member
Marzi, Punchkateer Apprentice - why use 1 when you can use 2? or 8?
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!