View Single Post
Old 04-17-2011, 02:19 PM   #28
Clear and Simple
Insane Embellisher

Aww big hugs Susan - thank you for the mention! Talk about a pick me up great way to end a weekend - thank you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LateBlossom View Post
Welcome to the Clean and Simple (or CAS) Favorites of the Week thread! Each week, this thread helps us celebrate the CAS style by acknowledging those gallery uploads that do a lot with just a little...in simple and minimally embellished projects that shine because of good design and respect for white space. CAS may look simple, but it's far from easy to pull off!

EVERYONE...and that's YOU...is invited to add links to their favorite CAS projects from the past week's gallery uploads to this thread. Newbies are very welcome, so jump right in and celebrate the Clean and Simple Style!

I'll get us started.

lisaadd used some textured cardstock, a fab monochromatic scheme, and a cool border punch to make her pretty teal Hello card

danascott96 made a fab flower grid with a very creative pen-and-gemstone frame

Clear and Simple's Mending Kit card is just so cute it will definitely cheer anyone on the mend

debdeb...well, I only have two words to describe how cool her card is: Lava Lamp!

Tilly used a fab sky and clouds background to make a card of encouragement and her white penned frame is absolutely perfect

Freshn'Sassy made a couple of totally super Papertrey cards: a sweet window card with lots of glorious white space and a fab unisex one-layer birthday card, both with the Modern Basics set

biggan's rocks and flowers card shows of her incredible coloring skills and a fabulous use of Liquid Pearls

Oddesigns made a fun and punchy balloon card that also uses a white pen perfectly

My gallery time was pretty limited this week, but I was still able to find these nine beauties, which means I missed A LOT! So I can't wait to see what you share, too.

Happy Palm Sunday, everyone!
APP: www.clearandsimplestamps.com/app
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!