View Single Post
Old 04-17-2011, 11:57 AM   #19
Bar
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Quote:
Originally Posted by momof5sons View Post
Those cards mentioned are all wonderful...TFS. Here are some that I found particularly interesting, creative or just plain beautiful this week:
BarbieP's gorgeous sympathy CASE: CASing my own card by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Lisa's adorable embedded bib: CAS114 Embedded Baby Bib by lisa lara - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Biggan showing that she is as competent with a punch as with a brush: TLC320 Punched leaves by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Cathleen's gorgeous notecards:CC318 Spring Note Cards by ctorina - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
and her very non-grungy rockstar: MMTPT141 Rockstar! by ctorina - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Stampercamper's white on white with past//www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1951776?&cat=all&what=keywords&si=CASel highlights:
Bar's gorgeous blossoms: Cherry Blosssom Hello by Bar - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Angela's high-flying card: CAS Aim for the clouds by jellybean74 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Chanteuse's spring floral: SC328 A Bouquet for You by chanteuse - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sabrina's unboxy challenge card: FLLCAPR11 Spring Peacock by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Kim's contemplative beauty: WT318, CAS, SUO Be True To You... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Ilina's butterflies: **Ilina's Favorite** DINSP0411 Flight of the Butterfly by ilinacrouse - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Harriet's pretty Easter eggs: Eggs-tra Special Easter by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Irene's gorgeous Mother's Day CASE: QFTD56 Mom's Love by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Boss's pretty card for her DMIL: Mulberry Flower & Leaves - Easter Blessing by Boss - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
and this inspirational card by mtgchic: You Can Do It! by mtgchic - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Thanks to all who continue to make and post CAS cards. I am very grateful for the inspiration.
Have a peaceful week.
WOW!!! Thank you so much, Marie, for mentioning my card!! And, as always, thanks to Karen for letting me know! Y'all just make a gorgeous day even better!
Proudly designing for: My Favorite Things
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!