View Single Post
Old 04-17-2011, 06:17 AM   #20
ChaosMom
Forum Fanatic

Default Favs

Good morning, Everyone! Happy Sunday! Hope you enjoyed the week and enjoy the upcoming week! Here are a few that caught my eye:

Happy Heart - Button Daisies by Happy Heart - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

cardsbycarla - Love this new paper....... by cardsbycarla - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Jerri Kay - Baby's Wall Hanging 1 by Jerri Kay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hotwheels - AprilCC1102 by hotwheels - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Stamper Ink - Baby Shower Favour by Happy Stamper Ink. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Francie G. - Swirling Branches (FG) by Francie G. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

patsmethers - ~Reason to Sing~ by patsmethers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

selma - Have a Lovely Day by Selma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

vicky gould (I thought this was just a hoot!) - IC280, Beer, Remote, Popcorn..._vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mothermark - RAK ~ Mother's Daughter 5th Anniv. #2 by Mothermark - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

gbarron - Poppin' Poppies by gbarron - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ogilvie2311 - Floral any Occasion by ogilvie2311 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAROL HOUGHTON - Fabric Flower by CAROL HOUGHTON - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

and 1 I missed last week - Ike2488
- Daisy Egg by Ike2248 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a great and stress-free week leading up to Easter!
Happy Crafting!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!