View Single Post
Old 04-11-2011, 07:04 PM   #2158
JoBear2
Gallery Gazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cerridwen3301 View Post
hi all!
finally got some playing done with the new polychromos - they arrived saturday. the first thing i did was make up a coloring chart and then i colored this set of bunnies for some easter cards that i had on my desk. i printed them on Papertrey Ink rustic cream cardstock and really like it for coloring too!

the pencils are dee-lish - slightly more blendy and creamy than prismas. BUT one drawback - there's not much in the pale color range which seems a bit odd.... the bunnies weren't finished when i took this pic. these will be appearing in an article i am doing for Craft Critique later this month.
Gorgeous pictures - the bunny is adorable! Make sure you post the finished pics - I would love to see them. What stamp is the bunny?

{happy sigh} - is there nothing more delicious than a new pack of pencils? Ahh, they smell so good.....and when you open the pack to see them all sitting there looking pretty, they just make my heart sing! Yes, I'm a little nutty about pencils.....

BTW Dini, I am waiting on Dick Blick to get back to me about the cost of shipping some Faber Castell Albrecht Durer pencils to Australia (I mentioned your name in the email to them). The cost of the full set is less than half of what it costs here and with the exchange rate US$ to $Australian being so fabulous, it makes it even more tempting!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!