View Single Post
Unread 04-04-2011, 05:14 PM   #511
Forum Fanatic
grammatroll's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Havre, Montana
Posts: 9,678

Joan, I'm not sure where to send you. Did you check out the IRS website to see if you could find the answer to your question. PM me and I'll see if I can help you. Keep in mind I'm not a CPA. Each state has Taxpayer Advocate office. You'll have either look up the number in your phone book or get the number at Taxpayer Advocate Service. Here's the toll free number: 1-877-777-4778. They might be able to help you, depending on what you need.
grammatroll is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote