Thread: SU Backorder
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2011, 10:22 AM   #16
Minders
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscrat View Post
I guess this is where we get our money's worth in the shipping/handling fees. The last party my friend had was missing about six or seven items. She got the first large part of the order and then things start trickling in. She emailed yesterday that my Pacific Point Ink Pad came by itself yesterday. The day before she got the Tulips folder and something else (can't remember). So that individual shipping has to cost them. They are really good, though, and stand behind their stuff if you have any problems. I do 95% of my shopping with SU and the other 5% with ACMoore and Michaels.
Yes...and what's really nice is that if you pay for faster shipping, the BO's will also ship the same way.

And I can't remember if I posted anything about this here (there is a thread on another board about backorders so I may get the two confused...blonde moment, hehe) BUT SU is a debt free company so they try not to over-order stuff that they can't pay for or will be stuck with after the order period so sometimes that why they have some backorders. They can't always know what's going to be popular. This method also helps to keep costs down to us customers (and I know I'd like to be debt free...too bad it won't happen, hehe) which is a good thing!!!!

Check out my blog

Proud SCS Fan Club Member
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!