View Single Post
Old 02-25-2011, 07:45 PM   #343
Forum Fanatic

Sue, hope you're doing much better. Migraines are a b***c.

I've been trying to participate in the VSN, but I keep getting interrupted. First, Vince decides he needs to use my computer so he can order himself a computer online. I need my computer to use my silhouette and to catch the challenges. Almost 3 hrs. after the challenges start, I'm finally able to start on them. I got the first one done and uploaded. Got the second card done and in the middle of uploading it when ds's gf calls. Then Sheri had to call. VSN started 5 1/2 hrs ago and I only got two challenges done.

Yesterday, the University of Nebraska-Lincoln East Campus and Weleyan University had a lockdown because a facutly member saw a man outside of one of the buildings on the east campus and he looked like he may have had a handgun. They were locked down for 90 min. and still have not found the person in question. They're not positive this person even had a handgun. Sheri wasn't on a different campus at the time and nowhere near the east campus. Today, there was another lock down because someone called to say there was someone outside of a building with a gun. That one was a prank. They traced the call to a phone booth, the person who called 911 wouldn't stay on the line to give any details at all, and Sheri and at least 3 other people were standing outside that building and there was no one around with a gun. Sheri said it's pretty tense on campus because no one knows if something might happen in the near future. Who knows if these incidents weren't a test to see how good the security is. The campus police were right on top of things without any hesitation.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!