View Single Post
Old 02-18-2011, 05:08 AM   #14
Louisa May
Insane Embellisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill with a G View Post
Did you find an answer to your question? I love how the Ranger Distress inks work for the most part. I find the darker inks are juicier and easier to work with. My favorite Ranger Distress ink color is Walnut Stain. I ended up getting a new one recently not because it was dry but because I wore the pad out! I did a lot of direct to paper distressing. I do find the lighter Ranger Distress ink colors do seem to be drier so I don't use them as much, and try to find something else that will work a little better. Is the refresher just a spritz? Does each color ink pad have it's own spritz refresher?
I used Ranger's Perfect Ink Refresher, which rehydrates ink pads and water base markers
It comes in a 4 oz spray and is acid free. You can buy it at Joann.com and many other places. Scrapbookexpress.com has it on sale for $3.99, but I think I paid even less for it. I can't remember where I got it because I bought a lot of it at one time quite awhile ago. You may think you need more ink when you just need to refresh the pad.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!