View Single Post
Unread 02-05-2011, 09:56 AM   #9
barbara s
Inking Addict
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 80

I had the same trouble.

Next time I wanted a glue pen, I bought a Martha ball point pen.
The Martha glue pen has a "squeeze" area where you hold the pen. If you need a little more glue or if the glue stops flowing, you can apply pressure to push it out.

barbara s is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote