Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 01-12-2011, 06:35 AM   #1  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 156 Likes on 105 Posts
Default Find Your Groove Master Challenge Thread

Title: "Find your groove"
Hostess: JoyceAnn (AnniePanda)
Keyword: JAN11VSBNA
Day/Date: Saturday, January 29, 2011
Time: 2:00 PM

You�ve just come out of the busiest holiday season of the year and your scrapbooking rhythm has been severely slowed, or even grounded to a halt.
So, how do you change that situation and find your groove? Finding one�s groove is getting involved in an activity that one enjoys or to which one is especially well suited � we are all here for the activity of scrapbooking! Getting back into the rhythm of creating a layout is a matter of taking a step at a time. Here�s what I want you to do for this challenge. Follow the steps that will walk you through the process. Then just relax, step up to the table and do it � it�s time to recover your groove.
1. Pick out 2 or 3 photos
2. Decide on the two main colors plus one accent. Note: neutrals of black, white, cream are allowed.
3. Find at least 2 patterned papers in those colors that you like together. Note: solid card stock in colors of #2 (above) allowed in any amount.
4. Decide on a title now so when you arrange the photos and elements it will fit.
5. You must use embellishment. Choose your embellishments in odd numbers. For example use only one, or three, or five of something = 1 ribbon, or 3 flowers, or 5 butterflies, etc. Your choice.
6. Include a journaling block � any size will do � even if only to write the date.
Applying the Finding Your Groove concept to a scrapbook layout is as easy as going with the flow of the creative artist within you. Let go of the pressures when you step into these moments you�ve set aside for your hobby. Whatever your scrapbooking style is, go with it and let it develop in whatever way is pleasing to your eye. Remember, leave a legacy!

Sample page HERE
VIEW THE GALLERY FOR THIS CHALLENGE HERE
Chat thread is HERE

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:

1. To be considered for VSBN Prizes, ALL VSBN CREATIONS MUST BE UPLOADED BY 10:00 PM EST ON SUNDAY, February 6 for the mini or February 13 for the main.

2. You have 2 hours to complete the challenge. Please be sure to write your description of how you interpreted this challenge in your Upload Description.

3. Please remember to put in the correct KEYWORD JAN11VSBNA when uploading your image; a wrong keyword means your submission may not be seen for consideration. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos.

It is also highly recommended that you post a link to your creation in this chat thread to be sure you layout is seen by the host and all visitors.

Last edited by Lmn; 04-02-2011 at 08:48 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-29-2011, 10:01 AM   #2  
Polyshrink Goddess

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here is the master list of all the Find Your Groove Challenges. You will find links to the Challenge and the Jive Talkin' that goes with each!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-29-2011, 11:59 AM   #3  
Kookie Creator

Title: Raise Your Glass
Hostess: Lura (lurasfaith)
Keyword: JAN11VSBNB
Day/Date: Saturday, January 29, 2011
Time: 4:00 PM (EST)

The song "Raise Your Glass" by Pink is a song that really gets me moving. I am usually the kind of person that likes a song because of the beat and not the lyrics, and this is no exception. It usually doesn't matter what I'm doing when I hear it start to play, I just get up and dance. (Yes, even when I'm driving. But don't tell anybody! ;))

Since it's not the lyrics that I like about this song, the title speaks to me. It is still the New Year and even if you've slipped a little it's not too late to make good on those resolutions you started with such good intentions.

Use a photo of yourself, your craft room, or anything else you resolved to change this year and tell us what your dreams are for it. You can also tell us about resolutions from years past that you followed through with and have the end result already or are still working on. Also this doesn't have to be about just you. Is there someone else you would like to "raise your glass" to?

Congratulations for resolving to improve your lives in some way and good luck in doing so!

Chat thread for the challenge is HERE

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:

1. To be considered for VSBN Prizes, ALL VSBN CREATIONS MUST BE UPLOADED BY 10:00 PM EST ON SUNDAY, February 6.

2. You have 2 hours to complete the challenge. Please be sure to write your description of how you interpreted his/her challenge in your Upload Description.

3. Please remember to put in the correct KEYWORD JAN11VSBNB when uploading your image; a wrong keyword means your submission may not be seen for consideration. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos.

It is also highly recommended that you post a link to your creation in this chat thread to be sure you layout is seen by the host and all visitors.
Attached Thumbnails
Find Your Groove Master Challenge Thread-004.jpg  

Last edited by MsRabbott; 01-30-2011 at 12:53 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-05-2011, 08:00 AM   #4  
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Thumbs up Find Your Groove Master Challenge Thread

Title: Remember the 60's
Hostess: Michelle, tygerpaws11
Keyword: FEB11VSBNC
Day/Date: Saturday, February 5th
Time: 12PM (Noon) EST

Remember the 60's for their wonderful colors and free spirit of creation. My favorite item that became popular in the 60's was TIE DYE. Who doesn't love a good tie dye? Who ever thought you could mix so many different colors and it actually look good???!!!

My challenge to you is grab your grooviest stamp (digi or rubber is fine) and make some tie dye loving with it. No groovy stamps? No problem! Just use those inks to make tie dye on your page... maybe a border, around a picture, a flower, or instead of patterned paper, like I did... use your groovy imagination and let the good times roll!

Not sure what tie dye is all about? In this case, tie dye is just blending of inks, at least 3 colors for this challenge. Some of my favorite products to use are Glimmer Mist, Copics (with airbrush system), Ink Pad with sponge, and the list could go on forever! The best part about tie dye is - there's no wrong way to tie dye. So, just feel the love and let the energy move you to create the best tie dyed creations around!
Are you a digi-only scrapper? Well, YOU ROCK, because I am too (ok, little biased)! Think this challenge doesn't apply to you??? YOU ARE WRONG-O! Use your brush tool and stamp away! I used Assorted Brushes 28 & 54 for my tie dye at 800px.
Not sure what a groovy stamp is? Here are two examples from our member company, GinaK, to give you some idea... So Groovy and Heartily Yours. Plus, you can see mine on my sample page attached from my friend, Tracey Malnofski of The Stamping Boutique. HAVE FUN!

Please remember that you cannot combine VSBN challenges if you wish to be eligible for any recognition, awards, and/or prizes, so what are you doing here? Get scrapping!!

Chat Thread is HERE

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:

1. ALL VSN CREATIONS MUST BE UPLOADED BY 10:00 PM EST ON Sunday, February 13th.
2. You have 2 hours to complete the challenge. Please be sure to write your description of how you interpreted my challenge in your Upload Description.
3. Please remember to put in the correct keyword, FEB11VSBNC , when uploading your image; a wrong keyword means your submission may not be seen for consideration. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos.

It is also highly recommended that you post a link to your creation in this chat thread to be sure your card is seen.
Attached Thumbnails
Find Your Groove Master Challenge Thread-c-day1final.jpg  

Last edited by MsRabbott; 02-05-2011 at 10:38 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-05-2011, 10:01 AM   #5  
Gallery Gazer

Title: Happy Scrappy Zen State
Hostess: Mary Pat (Mary_Pat419)
Keyword: FEB11VSBND
Day/Date: Saturday, February 5, 2011
Time: 2:00 PM (EST)

Ohhhhmmmmmmm, Ohhhhmmmmmmm, Ohhhhmmmmmmm…
When I follow these steps, I’m in a Happy Scrappy Zen state…resulting in completed pages and feeling spiritually renewed…
STEP 1: (before Zen-like mood) LOUDLY & EMPHATICALLY let your family know that you are Not To Be Disturbed…if there is a second adult in the house, they are to make ALL decisions and to ask any questions they don’t know the answer to NOW! Remind them, if they have no questions, they will suffer the consequences or reap the benefits…either way DO NOT DISTURB THE SCRAPPER! (make a sign and post if necessary)
STEP 2: I like to watch movies when I’m scrapping; it’s the start of my zen-like mood. I enjoy old black & whites, The Thin Man series is my favorite (starring William Powell & Myrna Loy). I like to watch movies I’ve already seen so I don’t need to concentrate; I mostly listen & watch when needing a break...in my Asian Studies class I was told that this type of process helps calm your Monkey Brain ~ the side of your brain that easily looses focus.
STEP 3: Proper hydration must be maintained…I start with hot tea in the AM, water in the afternoon, and once in a while a Vodka/Cranberry with lime in the evening (max of two or the scrapping might get ugly!).
STEP 4: Make scrapping easy and use sketches! I have a few books/magazines/websites I like to use; or, I go to my ‘FAVORITES’ gallery here on SCS.

Now, time to get to your Happy Scrappy Zen state….
1) Put on a movie/tv show/music, something to distract your Monkey Brain so you can relax and focus on your scrapbooking!
2) Your page must contain at least 1 black & white photo…
3) You should pick one of the following to use on your page: a tea stained item, something representing water, or a color combination of cranberry & lime.
Here are some tutorials you can visit:

NOTE: Watching videos and practicing these techniques DO NOT count towards your scrapping time.

4) Share your sketch! Pick a sketch (a magazine, website, book, an admired page) and share with us where you got it. BONUS: add the link to your sketch (or upload to your gallery)it when writing in your post.

I love to use pages from My SCS Favorites Gallery during VSBN. For this Challenge I used a page from Fresshe: 2010Goodbye2009(be sure to leave Luv on her page or any other samples you see during this challenge!)

MY SAMPLE

Chat thread is HERE

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:
1. To be considered for VSBN Recognition, ALL VSBN CREATIONS MUST BE UPLOADED BY 10:00 PM EST ON SUNDAY, February 13 .
2. You have 2 hours to complete the challenge. Please be sure to write your description of how you interpreted his/her challenge in your Upload Description. (REMEMBER: Watching & Practicing the Tutorials does not count towards this time limit)
3. Please remember to put in the correct KEYWORD FEB11VSBND when uploading your image; a wrong keyword means your submission may not be seen for consideration. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos.

Last edited by MsRabbott; 02-05-2011 at 10:39 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-05-2011, 12:02 PM   #6  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Location: At the end of a dead-end dirt road, 45.9484° N, 93.0754° W. Founded as a lumber camp in the 1870s,
Received 509 Likes on 353 Posts

Title: "In The Groove!"
Hostess: Vikki �vikkijo�
Keyword: FEB11VSBNE

Day/Date:
Saturday, February 5, 2011
Time:
4:00 PM (EST)

groove
noun
1. Slang A settled routine: got into the groove of a monochromatic scheme.
2. Slang A situation or an activity that one enjoys or to which one is especially well suited: found her groove following a scrapping sketch.
3. Slang A very pleasurable experience.

Scrap booking is my passion, my biggest pleasure. Most of what I work on is for the Daughters of the Union Veterans of The Civil War, so I do not have much to �show off� I really enjoy scrapping about my kids and my critters.

Sometimes I need pictures sitting in front of me then go find a sketch to follow depending on how many I have, and other times it�s the other way around.

I have really gotten in the groove of Monochromatic Color Schemes too!
Here�s a website I found to be a great place for colors. (you can chose other schemes there too!)
http://websitetips.com/colortools/sitepro/

Here's my challenge to you,
Using the provided sketch, and whatever you have on hand (use your stash).
You will need 2 sheets of card stock for your base layer, then scraps can do the rest!
If monochromatic works for you .. YAY! If not, no worries, follow whatever color scheme

Chat thread is HERE

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:

1. To be considered for VSBN Prizes, ALL VSBN CREATIONS MUST BE UPLOADED BY 10:00 PM EST ON SUNDAY, either February 6 for the mini or February 13 for the main(Please put the correct date for your challenge.)

2. You have 2 hours to complete the challenge. Please be sure to write your description of how you interpreted his/her challenge in your Upload Description.

3. Please remember to put in the correct KEYWORD FEB11VSBNEwhen uploading your image; a wrong keyword means your submission may not be seen for consideration. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos.
Attached Thumbnails
Find Your Groove Master Challenge Thread-groove.jpg   Find Your Groove Master Challenge Thread-groove-sketch.jpg  

Last edited by MsRabbott; 02-05-2011 at 12:07 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-05-2011, 01:59 PM   #7  
Polyshrink Goddess

Title: "I Hear Voices!"
Hostess: Rachel: MsRabbott
Keyword: FEB11VSBNF
Time: 6:00 PM (EST)

Music definately gets me in the groove for Scrapping, and ever since our Music-Inspired VSBN I have found myself paying more attention to song lyrics! One that I have wanted to scrap ever since I first heard it is Voices by Chris Young. Give it a listen, here!

Every time I hear this song I think of all the Voices I've heard that guide me through life. I think of the example set by my parents and grandparents and siblings, and how I try to honor them by living up to that standard. My challenge to you is to scrap about some of the Voices you've had in your own life. This can be a piece of advice someone gave to you, or even a silly phrase you always heard growing up as a child that you still use in your family, even now. Run with it! We can do no wrong with scrapping!

Sample is HERE

Chat thread is HERE

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:

1. To be considered for VSBN Prizes, ALL VSBN CREATIONS MUST BE UPLOADED BY 10:00 PM EST ON SUNDAY, February 13.

3. Please remember to put in the correct KEYWORD FEB11VSBNF, when uploading your image; a wrong keyword means your submission may not be seen for consideration. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos.

Last edited by MsRabbott; 02-05-2011 at 02:03 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-05-2011, 04:01 PM   #8  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Title: "The Pressure Cooker"
Hostess: Charlsanne: cla616
Keyword: FEB11VSBNG
Time: 8:00 PM (EST)

When I first saw the theme for this upcoming VSBN, FIND YOUR GROOVE, I knew exactly what helps me get in the scrapping groove � PRESSURE, as in deadlines, stress, it�s the last minute and now I am out of time and better get this done asap kind of pressure.

So my challenge is based on recipes you can make in a Pressure Cooker
Make one page or multiple pages based on the recipes below

Recipe Option 1 � Appetizer:
Orange Squash Soup

You can view the full recipe here: http://www.lornasass.com/recipes/appetizers-and-soups/
Doesn�t this sound so yummy???

For this recipe there are 5 main components, and 6 spices/condiments to complete the recipe. With this in mind you need to

You can view my Double Page Spread
    Left Side and Right Side

Here is the sketch I used for this challenge, it fit it perfectly with picture and DSP amount, feel free to use it as well!
    Double Page Sketch #6 from Sketch Support

================================================== =====

Recipe Option 2 � Main Dish:
    Pulled BBQ Pork

You can view the full recipe here: Pulled Bbq Pork Recipe - KitchenDaily

1. There are 3 main colors involved in this recipe: White, Black, Red (or Brown) � use those colors to complete your spread. White should be the main color used, with black sprinkled throughout either with stamps or embellishments, use as much BBQ sauce as you desire (the red or brown color)

2. You need 2 pounds of pork to complete this recipe � so use 2 pictures that are from the same event, time frame, so they are similar but with subtle differences. I.E. same background, different subjects, etc. (Every piece of Pork essentially look the same, but there are always some minor deviations, one piece may be a little smaller or larger, have a slight different texture grain through it, I think you get the point on this one.)

3. 4 Garlic Cloves � each sliced into 4 slivers � so you know what you need 16 elements of some sort on this page, stamps, embellishments, whatever suits your fancy.

4. BBQ Sauce and Apple Cider Vinegar are what give this dish it�s zing � so give me a little Bling!

5. Extra Credit: Mimic the coleslaw, slip in a smidge of orange and green.

================================================== =======

Recipe Option 3 � Dessert:
    Light and Creamy Strawberry Pudding

I wish there was a picture this sounds so yummy!!!
    Here�s a link to the recipe
    Pressure Cooker Dessert Recipes

I thought with Valentine�s Day coming up having a Red and White challenge with a hint of soft colors would be perfect to finish up this challenge. Use as many pictures on this page as you want

1. Most of the ingredients in this challenge are White, so try and stick with as much white space, white embellishments, white DSP as you can. If you need to use a few other colors, keep them pale, since this is a LIGHT pudding you don�t want to be too heavy handed.

2. Of course being strawberry there must be a red element, try to make your journaling red or your title red but only 1 RED element may be used, it could be an embellishment, ribbon, etc. But please limit this to only a 1 time color use.

3. 2 Egg yolks needed, so somewhere on this page sneak in 2 yellow items, keep them small, a brad, small stamp, the date of the picture.

4. Extra Credit: Did you forgot to take the stems off your strawberries before you pureed them??? Somewhere add the smallest hint of green on your page, and not the pale kind of green, this should be a shamrock type green color.

Enjoy your Pressure Cooker Recipes, do 1 recipe or if you have time do all 3

Chat thread is HERE

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:

1. To be considered for VSBN Prizes, ALL VSBN CREATIONS MUST BE UPLOADED BY 10:00 PM EST ON SUNDAY, February 13.

3. Please remember to put in the correct KEYWORD FEB11VSBNG, when uploading your image; a wrong keyword means your submission may not be seen for consideration. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos.

Feb - 5 SB pages
    (6/5)
    YTD SB Pages: 7

Last edited by MsRabbott; 02-05-2011 at 04:04 PM..
    Reply With Quote Likes
    Old 02-05-2011, 06:00 PM   #9  
    Glitter Guru

Title: "It's a Slang Thang!"
    Hostess: Michele T. (fmtinsley)
    Keyword: FEB11VSBNH
    Time: 10:00 PM (EST)

GROOVY...What comes to mind when you hear or see that word? For me, I immediately think:
    1) slang word
    2) the 1960s and 1970s
    3) peace signs, smiley faces and flower power
    4) Shaggy from Scooby Doo

My challenge to you is to find your inspiration from a slang word from the 60's or 70's (60's slang here or 70's slang here) and include the word somewhere on your page. You must also include circles to symbolize peace signs and smiley faces or flowers for "flower power" and the color green to represent Shaggy's shirt color. Can you DIG it? Take it TO THE MAX and let's see your GROOVY, DECKED OUT, FAR OUT, HIP, FAB, ACE, FUNKADELIC, AWESOME pages!

My Sample:STYLIN'

VIEW THE GALLERY FOR THIS CHALLENGE HERE.

Chat thread is HERE

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:

2. You have 2 hours to complete the challenge. Please be sure to write your description of how you interpreted the challenge in your Upload Description.

3. Please remember to put in the correct KEYWORD FEB11VSBNH when uploading your image; a wrong keyword means your submission may not be seen for consideration. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos.

Last edited by fmtinsley; 02-07-2011 at 12:06 PM..
    Reply With Quote Likes
    Old 02-06-2011, 08:00 AM   #10  
    Polyshrink Goddess

I'm posting for Natalie (dougnat), who will be joining us shortly! LOVE this idea!

Title: Ad Challenge
    Hostess: Natalie (dougnat)
    Keyword: FEB11VSBNI
    Day/Date: Sunday, Feb. 6 2011
    Time: 12:00 PM (Noon EST)

When I am looking for some inspiration for my pages, I have found that older Magazine Ads can be so inspiring. From the colors, to the 'sketch' there is all kinds of ways that you can get your scrapping groove back by browsing older magazine ads. I just type in the era I want in google, hit the image button at the upper left and tada..major inspiration!

Chat thread is HERE

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:

1. To be considered for VSBN Prizes, ALL VSBN CREATIONS MUST BE UPLOADED BY 10:00 PM EST ON SUNDAY, February 13 for the main.

3. Please remember to put in the correct KEYWORD FEB11VSBNI when uploading your image; a wrong keyword means your submission may not be seen for consideration. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos.

I have added a few of my personal current favs but please feel free to find your own! I would like to see the ad and know how it inspired you
    Attached Images

Last edited by MsRabbott; 02-06-2011 at 09:36 AM..
    Reply With Quote Likes
    Old 02-06-2011, 10:00 AM   #11  
    Lmn
    Stazon Splitcoast

Received 69 Likes on 53 Posts
    Arrow Find Your Groove Master Challenge Thread

Title: "Groovin' !"
    Hostess: Lela : LMN
    Keyword: FEB11VSBNJ
    Day/Date: Sunday, February 5, 2011
    Time: 2:00 PM (EST)

Are you finding your Groove? Welcome to Sunday afternoon. By now we should be feeling the Scrappy Mojo flowing and it's time to let it take you to the next level or should I say pages? There's so many times in life we're feeling "in the groove" --- work, exercise, play, sports, Love :mrgreen: It's time to think about your favorite groove and let the mood take you there. My Challenge is for you to be inspired by the song, Groovin'.

Find the words that speak to your Scrappy Mojo and go with it!

Groovin' . . . on a Sunday afternoon
    Really couldn't get away too soon
    I can't imagine anything that's better
    The world is ours whenever we're together
    There ain't a place I'd like to be instead of . . .
    Groovin' . . . down a crowded avenue
    Doin' anything we like to do
    There's always lots of things that we can see
    We can be anyone we want to be
    And all those happy people we could meet just . . .
    Ah-ha-ha [3 times]
    We'll keep on spending sunny days this way
    We're gonna talk and laugh our time away
    I feel it comin' closer day by day
    Life would be ecstasy, you and me endlessly . . .
    Ah-ha-ha [3 times]

My Groovin' Sample HERE

Chat thread is HERE

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:

3. Please remember to put in the correct KEYWORD FEB11VSBNJ, when uploading your image; a wrong keyword means your submission may not be seen for consideration. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos.

Last edited by MsRabbott; 02-06-2011 at 10:04 AM..
    Reply With Quote Likes
    Old 02-06-2011, 12:00 PM   #12  
    Die Cut Diva

Title: "Shout"
    Hostess: Kerry (Kerry3k)
    Keyword: FEB11VSBNK
    Day/Date: Sunday, February 6, 2011
    Time: 4:00PM EST

What makes you want to shout from the rooftop?
    My challenge to you is to SCRAP THAT! Whatever makes you want to SHOUT!!! Whether it is love, family, traditions, pets, an event, a moment, vacation.....
    It is all individual and I can't wait to see what you come up with.
    Shout! Lyrics are below if you need some "groove" to get you started.

Make sure that you include:
    -your most used and loved embellishment(s)
    -journaling
    -title

Scrap in your size whether it is 6x6, 8x8, 8.5x11, 12x12- single layout OR double layout.....

Chat thread is HERE

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:

3. Please remember to put in the correct KEYWORD FEB11VSBNK when uploading your image; a wrong keyword means your submission may not be seen for consideration. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos.

SHOUT!
    *Written and performed by The Isley Brothers (O'Kelly, Ronald, and Rudolph Isley) in 1959, but did not chart
    *Remade in 1962 by Joey Dee & The Starlighters and reached #6 on the Top 40 charts
    *Also re-released in 1962 by the Isley Brothers, but once again it did not break into the Top 40
    *Made famous with version by Otis Day & The Knights in the movie "Animal House" from 1978
    *One of the great party songs of all time

Shout lyrics:
    Well..............
    You know you make me want to (SHOUT)
    Kick my heals up and (SHOUT)
    Throw my hands up and (SHOUT)
    Throw my head back and (SHOUT)
    Come on now (SHOUT)
    Don't forget to say you will (SHOUT)
    Don't forget to say-ay-ay-ay-ay-yeah (SHOUT)

(SAY YOU WILL…Hey, hey, hey) Say it right now baby
    (SAY YOU WILL…Hey, hey, hey) Come On…Come On
    (SAY YOU WILL…Hey, hey, hey) Say it right heeeere
    (SAY YOU WILL…Hey, hey) Come on now

(SAY) Say that you love me (SAY) Say that you need me
    (SAY) Say that you want me (SAY) You wanna please me
    (SAY) Come on now [x3] (SAY)

I still remember…when you used to be 9 years old…yeah, yeah (SHOOBY DO WOP BOP BOP BOP)
    I was a fool for you…from the bottom…of my soul…yeah
    Now that you've grown up…I want…to let you know…yeah, yeah
    A-you wanna leave me…you wanna…let me go- (SHOOBY DO WOP BOP)

I want you to know…I said, I want you to now right now…Hey
    You've been good to me baby…Better than I've been to myself…hey, hey
    And if you ever leave me…I don't want…nobody else…hey, hey
    I said I want you to know…Hey…I said I want you to know right now…hey, hey

You know you make me want to (SHOUT) (ooo)
    Yeah, yeah (SHOUT) (ooo)…Yeah, yeah, yeah (SHOUT) (ooo)
    All-All right (SHOUT) (ooo)…All-All right (SHOUT) (ooo)
    Come on now (SHOUT)…Come on now (SHOUT)
    Yeah, Yeah (SHOUT)
    Yeah, Yeah, Yeah (SHOUT) [x3]
    All-All right (SHOUT) [x4]

Lift my feet up and (SHOUT) (ooo)
    Throw my head back and (SHOUT) (ooo)
    Kick my heels up and (SHOUT) (ooo)
    Come on now (SHOUT) (ooo)
    Take it easy (SHOUT) (ooo)…Take it easy (SHOUT) (ooo)…Take it easy (SHOUT) (ooo)

A little bit softer now (SHOUT) [x12]

A little bit louder now (SHOUT) [x8]

Hey…(Hey) [x4]

Shout now…
    Jump up and shout now [x5]
    Everybody shout now [x2]
    Everybody shout-shout…shout-shout-shout…shout
    Shout…shout…shout-shout-shout…shout

Now it's time to make your page your own, after all it is your page. Enjoy!

Last edited by MsRabbott; 02-07-2011 at 02:05 PM..
    Reply With Quote Likes
    Old 02-06-2011, 02:00 PM   #13  
    Insane Embellisher

Title: "Clean It Up!!!"
    Hostess: Natalie (momofanakin)
    Keyword: FEB11VSBNL
    Day/Date: Sunday, February 6, 2011
    Time: 6:00 PM (EST)

When I am getting ready to scrap my day away, the first thing that gets me in the groove is being clean! I have to shower, dress, etc. Then I have to start with a clean workspace. I like to get out what I need and have it right in front of me, so there is no need for digging, which causes me to lose my creative mojo! I know that this is your last challenge, and you may be surrounded by a mess from completing all the other wonderful challenges., so now is the time to Clean It Up!!!

My challenge to you is to start with a clean workspace. Take some time to put things away, then get out only what you will need for this layout and use it! What will you need? Well, I am challenging you to make a clean and simple layout. Use one solid background paper and minimal, not so busy accent papers. Try not to go crazy with embellishments, remember, clean and simple! Make your photos the center of attention on your layout. Basically, your layout should let the photos shine because the rest of it is clean and simple. Now, Clean It Up and get scrappin�!!!

My EXAMPLE

Chat thread is HERE

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:

1. To be considered for VSBN Prizes, ALL VSBN CREATIONS MUST BE UPLOADED BY 10:00 PM EST ON SUNDAY February 13.

3. Please remember to put in the correct KEYWORD FEB11VSBNL when uploading your image; a wrong keyword means your submission may not be seen for consideration. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos.

Attached Thumbnails
    Find Your Groove Master Challenge Thread-zoo.jpg  

My Blog
    ScrappyNatty

Last edited by MsRabbott; 02-06-2011 at 02:03 PM..
    Reply With Quote Likes