View Single Post
Old 02-04-2011, 12:09 AM   #40
SophieLaFontaine
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncbballfan View Post
My sister mailed my son and his family a "family" gift card (to Best Buy) the week before Christmas, along with a note. They received the note and the envelope in a plastic bag 2 weeks after Christmas, along with a note from the Post Office apologizing for the condition of the envelope. The gift card was nowhere to be found, and no mention of it was made by the P.O. The envelope was mailed directly from the P.O., so the theft had to have occurred somewhere in the postal system. I really hope someone enjoyed spending the gift card, and also hope they are repaid in kind.

I haven't read the rest of the replies, but wanted to ask if your sister contacted Best Buy about the gift card.

A few years ago, some gift cards from Target went missing in the mail. The lady who bought them contacted Target, who said that the cards had been spent. Then Target tracked the gift cards down to WHEN and which store had processed them, and caught the guy leaving the store on CAMERA! The guy was a postal worker, who now isn't a postal worker anymore.

So maybe if Best Buy has some kind of number on their gift cards, they can track it down.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!