Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 02-19-2006, 11:28 PM   #1  
Cardstock Collector

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Looking for ideas to design a craft room

Hi, I have been reading the posts and I am not sure where to look for some craft room ideas. I am presently trying to design a room, but I am so used to making do I feel stuck. Some one gave me this web site to look at for ideas. I thought they said they have pictures of craft rooms. I have been stamping off and one for about 15 years. I always wanted to be an artist and stamping made it possible. I love glitter too. I have looked around at your many cards and think this web site is wonderful. I hope I can navigate back to this spot in case anyone answers me. TIA I read the part about the acronmys. Estelle
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-20-2006, 05:03 AM   #2  
Die Cut Diva

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi Estelle,
Just go to the gallery and do a search on "stamp rooms". It should bring up picures of all the different stamp rooms our members have created. Good luck!
When my older daughter gets married in September, I want to turn her bedroom into my craft room. Hope you find what you are looking for.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes