View Single Post
Old 01-02-2011, 07:11 PM   #74
mnfroggie
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

It was so fun to see what everyone had chosen. Thanks to you all for sharing your favorites with us! Here is a list of my favorites for the year. I tried to narrow it down, but there is so much amazing work here on SCS that my list is still a little long!

CAS85 Autumn Thoughts by CAKath - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CASEing Barbara (FS157) by MrsBoz - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Eggplant Congrats by Stampin' Sooz - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanksgiving Leaves by mtgchic - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD10 Spanish Butterflies by jaydeestamping - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Anniversary Card by art with love - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Autumn's Flower by catcrazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Butterly hope for MMTPT110 CAS83 TLC286 by stampingwriter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS187 Flutterbies for Emily by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MVSN-Trendy Nature-Beedubya by Beedubya - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sponged Scene by Heather T - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS56 In My Thoughts by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Butterfly Four Square by kstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS181 Christmas ala Ravengirl by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS51~Quick Valentine by darleenstamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jovialjudi is SIMPLY Wonderful.... by stampingout - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!