View Single Post
Old 12-11-2010, 02:12 PM   #272
Ksnurse
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

got quite a few done this past week. these earlier ones are a lot simpler than the current sketches so is making my Christmas cards come together very quickly...here are the ones I have so far:

#2 SC02, Christmas in pink by Ksnurse - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
#3 SC03, Wish for peace by Ksnurse - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
#4 SC04, Decorate the tree by Ksnurse - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
#5 SC05, Joy to the world by Ksnurse - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
#6 SC06, Joy bookmark by Ksnurse - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
#7 SC07, Frosty friends by Ksnurse - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
#8 SC08, Natures greetings by Ksnurse - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
#9 SC09, Peace and love to you by Ksnurse - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
#10 SC10, May joy fill your heart by Ksnurse - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
#12 SC12, Blessings to you by Ksnurse - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
#13 SC13, Tidings of Joy by Ksnurse - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers