View Single Post
Old 12-05-2010, 05:37 PM   #37
snail
Glitter Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by LateBlossom View Post
Welcome to the Clean and Simple (or CAS for short) Favorites of the Week thread! Everyone is invited to share favorites from the last week's gallery posts here.

I'll get us started with these beauties!

k dunbrook takes kraft and makes it elegant on her gorgeous IC61 card

Freshn'Sassy used glitter behind a punched negative for a clean and sparkly Christmas 2010 card

kstamper used an adorable snowman stamp whose twig arm holds up a warm sentiment on her one-layer Winter Wishes card

snail used gold peel-offs and a stunningly fresh color scheme to make a fabulous Christmas card

juliemlacey gave her pretty embellished ribbon flower a clean base so it stands out perfectly

Aimes made a warmly distressed vintage stocking card that makes me feel like having a cup of hot chocolate by the fire

cook22 used a typing Snoopy image on her adorable Just My Type card

LeAnne Pugliese used Lovely Letters, a sprig of holly, and a musical background to make a deceptively simple (or is it simply layered...not sure) Noel card

peebsmama made a white fern punch wreath with silver accents on a blue base that knocked my santa hat off!

bon2stamp made an elegant and silvery Hanukkah card

Smoatsmom was inspired by a Target ad for her simply stunning Christmas card

germanstampler accented her clean and simple stocking card with three little buttons...perfect!

Biggan's Quickkutz tree card combines three different patterns into one flawlessly CAS card

tankgrl made a card, or is it a door?...a beautiful door decorated for the holidays

JulieHRR, the Queen of CAS, made a Wedgewood Tree card that shows why she's the queen

Clear and Simple's simple treatment of the negative space on her Leaf card and the single button accent are leaf-lovely

Now it's YOUR turn! Please share your great finds in last week's gallery. And please take some time to leave some encouragement in the form of comments. Some of my favorites only had one or two comments. Just think how easy it is to make someone's day!
thank you, susan, for mentioning my purple ornaments; much appreciated. and thanks to karen for letting me know - just got back from a weekend away and actually got stuck in a blizzard!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!