View Single Post
Old 12-05-2010, 07:28 AM   #7
susanbri
Stazon Splitcoast

It was a beautiful CAS gallery this week. Lots of gorgeous Christmas cards to put me in the Christmas spirit:

Goldiflakes by kstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holiday Greetings suitable for Business by CAKath - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC261 Golden Holly by uncbballfan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS199 Dasher in the Snow by Kathy LeDonne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Peaceful Wishes by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS95 Poinsetta Garland by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Santa Claus is Coming to Town by die cut diva - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snowflakes (262) by atsamom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS199 CAS95 CAS Season's Greetings by cmsuto - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Silver Snowflake by Smoatsmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Let it Snow...with some bling by Alberta - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Swirl Reindeer by LateBlossom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

OLW30 Inspiration Red 3 by LateBlossom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CASwinter10HG - Season's Greetings (SUM) by ReginaBD - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS75 A very white Christmas! by JoBear2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

And a couple that aren't Christmas cards:

OLW31 - Dazzling Diamond Dust Redux by cmcmathey - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

When you're out on a limb... by bobbyjo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS95 Porcelain Branch by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My SCS gallery is here should you care to look! Or please visit my blog, Cardmaker's Garret.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!