View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 07:56 AM   #569
Jami
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Quote:
Originally Posted by maryp View Post
Kel has slacked off on going to the meetings for the past month or so...she says it's closer to 2 months, but I don't think it's quite that long.
Anyway, she was sick at one point & not up to going to the meeting, plus Jeff & Kim were slacking too...either not going, or only going for the weigh-in & not staying for the meetings. Considering that Kel was traveling a good little distance to meet them @ their meeting location, she
got kinda bummed & ticked about it, so she's been skipping the meetings lately. She decided to find meetings closer to us & found out there's a place that has daily meetings, actually sometimes 3X a day, & it's really pretty close to our house. She just needs to get herself to one there. Probably this week. That way she can get herself back in a groove & also get the new point-figure-outer-thingy too.
It's frustrating when you plan around someone else and then they slack off. In the long run she'll be better off if she finds meetings close by that she likes and develops the discipline of just going on her own. It can be hard at first though.

I really want to get back to it and I want to learn the new stuff while it's fresh and everyone is learning it, but I just can't see it happening this month.

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!