View Single Post
Old 11-18-2010, 05:23 AM   #36
DellsDani
Proud Fan Club Member
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Cindy, you are so very welcome. I would be happy to play a tune for the teapotters. Maybe I should play, what I will now call "MotherMarks Song" Chain Of Love. I'm sure the teapotters would love to see those tears of joy. (I hope they were tears of joy).
I want to thank the Teapotters for keeping it a suprise. I received a few emails asking "Can we send our cards yet?" As well as thanking them for joining in. They were very excited to join in on showing how much you are appreciated. You truely have a loving bunch there. There were even a few that could not make cards due to illness, time restraints, etc.. so they asked if I was ok with them sending a card from their stash. I told them absolutely. I thought you would appreciate ANY and all cards that are sent to you.
Again, you deserve it. You are such a giving person now it's your turn to receive. Huggs!!!
Also, I was going to pm this to you but it tells me your inbox is full. If you have someone that you need cards sent to and you already gave the Teapotters a destination station, please let me know I will ask those who play the musical challenge to consider sending their creations out. I do have a recipient (I haven't figured out what to call my destination station yet)for this coming Saturday's challenge. However, as I mentioned, it's always good to be prepared for the weeks to come.
THANK YOU TEAPOTTERS!!!!!! YA'LL ARE A GREAT BUNCH OF GALS!!!!! THANK YOU TO EVERYONE THAT MADE MM FEEL THOSE WARM FUZZIES. HUGGGGS!!!

Alphabet Challenge - Post your cards HERE.....Chat with us HERE
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!